Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Oh boy oh boy...

Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Children of all ages. Didja miss me? Yeah...you did. Admit it. BACON TACO!!!!!! Sorry. Random. Anyways. To anyone who is curious I just wanted to let you guys know i'm still hanging around. I've just been extremely busy as of late. Like more busy than normal. Between trying to get rid of a biug infestation in my house, Babysitting, and other various items, I've been totally drained. The good news is however that i'm still squeezing rp related stuff in. Like my big revamp I keep procrastinating about for my characters. I'm actually squeezing in time to do that among other rp related things. I am also doing stuff in preperation to take furcadia by storm here soon. Matter of fact i'm actually looking for help in that department. I'll post something about that in the RP Discussion thread about that while i'm thinking about it. But yeah. Anyways. Lemme go post that while i'm thinking on it. Other than that. Peace love and monkey grease y'all.
Glad to see you're doing well, even though you're busy! :)
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

And Cele-post monster is first to respond. Lol. I swear by the pride of the quincy I will take that title from you! lol. How be it going for you?
Kim Site Admin

Oho, back just in time for Epic Week! I see how it is, you party fiend. ;)
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

I put the 'Epic' in Epic Week. lol. Seriously though. That time of the year again already? Wow.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Oh boy oh boy...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus