Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

amber and her friends was done with their lunches they was talking about the homework, (JoJo) hey girls, amber hey jojo how is your hand doing, jojo my hand is doing okay I just miss football, emma I will really miss cheering you on

amber and her friends was done with their lunches they was talking about the homework, (JoJo) hey girls, amber hey jojo how is your hand doing, jojo my hand is doing okay I just miss football, emma I will really miss cheering you on, did you guys hear Stacey new song called ring of fire featuring Lil Pump, emma yea I did doesn't she live in south central tennesse , amber yea, jojo her concerts be sold out she might come here, emma i heard she has body guards
Charmine (played by Colorful)

“Oh, cool,” Charmine replied disinterestedly.

Her fingers began to drum against the wall. She perked up as she added, “Yeah, I am pretty good myself. At volleyball.”

The drumming slowed.

“Well, at least I was good. I’m not doing it this year.”

Charmine had stared past Chloe, grimacing. Shaking her head, Charmine resumed to smile toward Chloe.

“Soccer, eh? Sounds...fun. I may try it.”

amber and her crew went in the hall way they walked passed the water fountain she took out her lipgloss from out of her purse and zipped it back up (sally) that five step thing was pretty easy to me, amber it really was easy it wasn't hard to do, Emma I used my notes
Chloe put her hand on Charmine's shoulder. "You should!! It's a lot of fun. Plus, it's a great way to blow off some steam. I don't know how many times i've put up my own goal and net back at my house just to blow off a LOT of steam"

amber was putting on her lip gloss she notice her phone vibrated in her purse, sally who is that bestie, amber she must be a transfer student, sally wow, amber I am not giving up my chance as cheer captain, sally you earned it, they were done putting lipgloss on she grabbed her purse, sally oh yea jenny the elmo called he wants is red back, good one bestie as they both laughed
Dexter Domingas (played anonymously)

Dexter: he stood in his jeans and white t-shirt with his leather biker jacket on and leaned against the wall down the hall watching Amber and her cheerleader clique. He looked at his phone and laughed at the replies his photo of Amber and his brother Damion was getting.

Amber heard everybody in the hallway saying aww, (crowd) you and Damion are cute together we ship you and him don't listen to dexter he is just jealous of your guys relationship
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

“Yeah my brother and I got into a fight over Amber.” Damion said as he put his arm around Amber’s waist. He kissed her cheek really quick before looking around for Dexter.

Amber saw dexter coming he got a lot of dirty looks from one of the football players and his cheerleading gf and from Yasmin and teo

Dexter smirked at everyone in Amber’s clique who was giving him dirty looks because he had the goss on Amber which he had her to reveal.

“Hello Amber!” Dex said as he walked by her, giving her a wink. He sauntered on down the hall to a couple of his buddies where he got his phone out and showed them a video.

Amber looked at him and so did the other popular Kids Sally gave dexter a death glare. Yasmin what do you want dexter, Teo he is just jealous babe of his cool brother, Yasmin you mean the one he backstabbed him in the back, Emma rolled her eyes

Dexter laughed. “I got all I need from you Amber. You can tease my brother all you want.” Dex said as his friends looked surprised at what they saw on Dexter’s phone.

Amber oh really look again on your phone and looked again and look behind you (Uncle Danny wheeler) are you dexter I'm amber boxing uncle he left dexter by his collard of his of shirt look if I catch you posting stuff about my niece on social media again I will put you in a body cast you hear me in his deep voice

“Hey, hands off me old guy. You could get in trouble assaulting a student.” Dex said as he threw the mans hand off. “I’m going to class.” He said as he turned and walked away.
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

Damion came up late after talking with Charlotte. He went over to Amber and said, “Hey baby, you are looking hot today”

Amber turned around and looked at him with a smile you just missed what my uncle did
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charlotte followed Damion and stood by him as Amber talked. "What is going on with you and Dexter?" she asked, having seen some of the stuff on her phone.
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

It probably wasn't the best time to be walking back from the teacher's lounge to my class after lunch as I seemed to witness a disturbance near the lockers. She wasn't sure who all the players were but she could tell that there were brothers involved. the five minute bell rang and Tiffany used it to motivate the gathering of students.

"Off to classes now." She said as she walked by the group. Tiffany wasn't a formidable figure but she did put forth an expectation of respect for faculty. She was sure that some of these kids would be in her 5th period class.

Amber and her crew was making there way to class she saw a lady standing there (sally) who is that, amber don't know she put her phone in her purse

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus