Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber looked at him and so did the other popular Kids Sally gave dexter a death glare. Yasmin what do you want dexter, Teo he is just jealous babe of his cool brother, Yasmin you mean the one he backstabbed him in the back, Emma rolled her eyes
Dexter Domingas (played anonymously)

Dexter laughed. “I got all I need from you Amber. You can tease my brother all you want.” Dex said as his friends looked surprised at what they saw on Dexter’s phone.

Amber oh really look again on your phone and looked again and look behind you (Uncle Danny wheeler) are you dexter I'm amber boxing uncle he left dexter by his collard of his of shirt look if I catch you posting stuff about my niece on social media again I will put you in a body cast you hear me in his deep voice
Dexter Domingas (played anonymously)

“Hey, hands off me old guy. You could get in trouble assaulting a student.” Dex said as he threw the mans hand off. “I’m going to class.” He said as he turned and walked away.
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

Damion came up late after talking with Charlotte. He went over to Amber and said, “Hey baby, you are looking hot today”

Amber turned around and looked at him with a smile you just missed what my uncle did
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charlotte followed Damion and stood by him as Amber talked. "What is going on with you and Dexter?" she asked, having seen some of the stuff on her phone.
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

It probably wasn't the best time to be walking back from the teacher's lounge to my class after lunch as I seemed to witness a disturbance near the lockers. She wasn't sure who all the players were but she could tell that there were brothers involved. the five minute bell rang and Tiffany used it to motivate the gathering of students.

"Off to classes now." She said as she walked by the group. Tiffany wasn't a formidable figure but she did put forth an expectation of respect for faculty. She was sure that some of these kids would be in her 5th period class.

Amber and her crew was making there way to class she saw a lady standing there (sally) who is that, amber don't know she put her phone in her purse
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

Damion put his arm around Ambers waist. “That is Ms Kraft. I had her English class first period. She seems nice.” He looked to Sally then to Amber. “Gotta run to class. See you after school?” He said giving Amber a quick kiss.

Amber smiled warmly she had her book bag hanging off her shoulder, she gave him a quick kiss and went to class with her crew
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charly held back as Damion watched Amber go to class. She turned to Damion and said, "You wanna cut? Come on..."

Amber rolled her eyes at Charly as she walked away she began talking to her bestfriend about tonight's homework assignment
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Inside the Principal's office...

eunha-and-or-macie-e1575272778110.jpg

Macie: I'm so sorry I'm late. I was intending to be here a couple minutes early to get this done. But i accidently slept through the alarm a little. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

((Who's gonna come and roleplay with me?))

Tiffany was in the main office turning in some attendance records from the previous week. Theere had been some discrepencies as to what Ms Kraft had on record and what the attenance office had given out notes for. She noted one of her students in there.

"Macie, you cant be late anymore. " Ms Kraft said to her. "I know you have a busy schedule but you are required to attend classes and be on time."

Tiffany was trying to be stern but inside she did have a soft spot for the students.

Tiffany Kraft wrote:
Tiffany was in the main office turning in some attendance records from the previous week. Theere had been some discrepencies as to what Ms Kraft had on record and what the attenance office had given out notes for. She noted one of her students in there.

"Macie, you cant be late anymore. " Ms Kraft said to her. "I know you have a busy schedule but you are required to attend classes and be on time."

Tiffany was trying to be stern but inside she did have a soft spot for the students.

Macie nodded and understood. She felt bad for being late and knew that it rather made her look bad because she was late.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-551.jpg

Macie: I know. I'll try to be more careful and be on time more. *Shaking her head* My time of being the Rising Star... It's great and i love it. but My Agent and Manager Plus also my Adviser wanted me to see on doing my best in trying to blend in... in a new school. In a different area that's away from Metropolis, Kansas. They're aware that the celebrity life is demanding but want for me to get my shot and a solid chance at an Education. But... i will need someone to show me around. Just so... i don't get lost here. New school. I have no idea where anything really is.

“Well Ms Lightfoot, you have my class first period home room so hopefully you won’t be late. I get slept g in now and then, but I have to be fair with everyone.”

Tiffany said to the teenager as she gave her a look. She did think she recognized her from a music video she saw, but no matter. She gave Mackie a smile and said, “I’m sure you will find yourself fitting in shortly. I’ll get you an orientation package once we get to class. It should help you find your way around.”

Tiffany Kraft wrote:
“Well Ms Lightfoot, you have my class first period home room so hopefully you won’t be late. I get slept g in now and then, but I have to be fair with everyone.”

Tiffany said to the teenager as she gave her a look. She did think she recognized her from a music video she saw, but no matter. She gave Mackie a smile and said, “I’m sure you will find yourself fitting in shortly. I’ll get you an orientation package once we get to class. It should help you find your way around.”

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-240.gif

Macie: That would help... However, I think that i'll follow you to the homeroom this time. I don't trust in the idea that i won't be late. Of course... if you happen to overhear me chiming a tune or two out of nowhere... don't worry. That's probably my way of calming myself down due to a new school surrounding. Sometimes singing helps soothe the atmosphere. But just know... I'm fine. I'm okay.

Macie was very direct and yet she was pretty honest. She didn't want to do anything to step on the wrong toes or feet. She wanted to be very peace-loving. It was a new school and things were not like they were back in Metropolis. Not even close. There was gonna be a ton of temptations and yet... it was only day one.

Tiffany smiled and nodded as she said, “Sure, come walk with me. My room is on the second floor just at the top of the stairwell that leads up by the locker bay.”

She pointed to the stairs down the hall. As they started to walk, Tiffany asked, “So tell me Ms Lightfoot, where did you go to school before? Oh, and what grade are you currently in?”

Tiffany Kraft wrote:
Tiffany smiled and nodded as she said, “Sure, come walk with me. My room is on the second floor just at the top of the stairwell that leads up by the locker bay.”

She pointed to the stairs down the hall. As they started to walk, Tiffany asked, “So tell me Ms Lightfoot, where did you go to school before? Oh, and what grade are you currently in?”

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-260.gif

Macie: *Following Tiffany to the stairs* I came from Metropolis, Kansas. I think you might have heard of the place. It's a place that caters to the clan that i am very dear friends with. The Rhapsody Family. They are very special to me. Accepted me when i was just a nobody and have been always there for me. I love them. I sing for them every so often as they love hearing me sing. *Clearing her throat* Oh... Sweet mother of gosh... You asked about what grade i was in... Didn't you? I'm in 11th grade. Been a celeb for 2 years... And i've already had a National Coast-to-Coast tour. 7 months. 29 cities and it was to commemorate my first album. *Blushes* Yeah... i know... i know... I have been very busy. But i also got married during the year and became a mother. My father Frank is tending to them. He said that he would. He loves them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus