Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Twisted Fates 🌹

Emerald Rose Jenkins (played by Stormfrost)

Federal investigations into an ongoing murder investigation discover that a dangerous coalition of police officers were behind the crime.

So thats it Basically.

☆ STORMIES RULES ☆

• First and foremost. Please be respectful of my rules as well as the rules of this site!
• 1-2 paragraphs are a must!
• Be Active, I cannot stress this enough. If you do not have time to reply a couple of times a day then don't bother please.
•If you can't keep up, just let me know. I swear I don't mind.
•No God-modding.
•Help build the plot please EVERYONE! This is a public forum so anyone can join!
•Keep it PG-13. Otherwise take whatever to PM
•Please have fun!
•Each person can play two characters if they wish!

Thats it for the rules. Not too much to ask, right?! I will not start the actual roleplay until we have enough people to roleplay with. We will be needing a cops, detectives, maybe paramedics, and gang members.
Emerald Rose Jenkins (played by Stormfrost) Topic Starter

BUMP...

bump. 😑
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

Are you bored...? It sounds like it...If you are trying to get any interest I am interested..! I would like to be a cop but I don't usually do 2 paragraphs unless I have alot of information but I will try to keep it up to a paragraph..!!
Sounds interesting. :)
Is this an action/romance rp, or what?
I'd like to play an investigator. :)
Just to specify, not all of the police officers are in kahoots with the murders, are they? Just a group? Bc the characters might need their help to investigate...

Hey Guys!

So this is an action/romance roleplay. Not all of the cops are involved, just a small group. Feel free to add whatever type of drama that you think may spice things up a little. Let me know when you are on and we can get started.
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

Alright...! It sounds interesting...Im usually on at around 6-7:00 Pm over at the eastern time zone (Three hours after what time it says when I send this post) All they way through around 10-11:00 Pm at night.!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Twisted Fates 🌹

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus