Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec suddenly pass out due to the smoke he inhaled. The firefighters stops them saying leave this to the professionals and stay satfe. They go and extinguish the flames.

The paramedic saw him pass out as they carried him in a stretcher and puts inside the ambulance.

Macie turned and saw what happened and freaked out. She gasped and immediately ran over to the ambulance and insisted to come along or follow along right behind. She ran to her car and got inside. Started it up and made her way right over to the hospital... To follow right on behind the Ambulance as it took Allec to the hospital. She was worried and with the way she was moving and reacting... it was clear that she was very concerned.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Hours passed that Allec manage to opened his eyes only seeing himself with a gas masked and a dextrose needle on his left hand. He tried to sit up that he notice he is in the hospital.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Hours passed that Allec manage to opened his eyes only seeing himself with a gas masked and a dextrose needle on his left hand. He tried to sit up that he notice he is in the hospital.

Macie was in the waiting room and was watching T.V. She didn't see Allec as the doctors were telling her that it wasn't during visiting hours. Macie could only sit and watch the T.V and listen as it was speaking of her. She didn't think it was bad... But from what she saw... she started worrying about the crew back home. Her fan club was missing her and she knew that she couldn't do anything about it. Except... Bring them over to where she was.

A couple hours later...

Macie: *Looking at the girls* Have you girls heard from Joanna?

Gloria: No. Last time we saw Barlow... She was hiding in the girls restroom smoking. Ever since that blowout between you and her... She just didn't want to do anything at all. She's failing her classes... Plus has been caught with smokes in her possession. Macie... Joanna has been suspended. For a Month. You and Joanna have been at odds for about almost 2 months now. Whatever happened... It had to be a very deep fight.
Mira Moon (played anonymously)

It had been hours the students were allowed to gather up surviving items. Mira went into the school. "Bella!" She walked for ten minutes before spotting her.
Bella Moon (played anonymously)

Bella was partly conscious but was very weak and was lying sideways on the ground. She watched Mira run towards her and passed out.
Mira Moon (played anonymously)

Mira sat down and put Bella's head on her legs. "It's going to be ok..." She cried silently and started calling 911.

Allec forcibly stood as he went to the balcony for fresh air

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec forcibly stood as he went to the balcony for fresh air

Macie was worried about Allec and thought about him. But also about Joanna. Not to say that it was gonna be of any good as she and Joanna had this massive fight. She looked at the girls and decided to go find him. She had the girls follow along. Something was getting to her. She knew that she wouldn't be able to be at ease till she saw Allec and with the understanding that he was gonna be okay.

Allec was just keep staring at the sky as he knew MAcie was there.
"Hey Macie...Are you alright there?"
Alex Fierro (played by DevinGardner)

*runs off*

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec was just keep staring at the sky as he knew Macie was there.
"Hey Macie...Are you alright there?"

Macie: Yeah. I'm okay. I'm just rather worried about how you're doing. You did happen to take in a whole lot of smoke inhalation. If that didn't kill you... It sure had to do a very considerable amount of damage. I was very concerned on how you were doing. It's a relief though that you're seeming to be okay. It really is okay.

Macie was worried and as it was... She was starting to fall deeper in affection to him. She however didn't want to get it out as she was still tied to her love Ridge Mercer who just happened to soon become her husband... if it at all became possible for her and he to get wed. But now she was with these deeper feelings for Allec. What was she to do? What could she do?

Allec just chuckled " Hey its takes more than that to kill me...Just like how my dad use to say. I wonder why I quote his words."

The sun begans to set as he smile on the great view.

Allec spoke " Anyway...the doctor said that I might get out from the hospital for about 2 to 3 days. Uncle was really worried about me."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec just chuckled " Hey its takes more than that to kill me...Just like how my dad use to say. I wonder why I quote his words."

The sun begans to set as he smile on the great view.

Allec spoke " Anyway...the doctor said that I might get out from the hospital for about 2 to 3 days. Uncle was really worried about me."

Macie: I'm just very relieved that you're okay. You're like one of my only friends here... if anything happened to you... I don't know what i'd do.

Gloria: *Walking over* Hey homegirl. Who's the hunk?

Macie: That's Allec.

Gloria: Allec. As in Baldwin?

Macie: No. Allec. As in Onstone. He's a friend that i've made at Riverdale High.

Gloria: Wow... He's kinda cute.

Macie: Well... no kidding. What did you think? that he fell off a turnip truck?

Gloria: *Laughs* If he did that... he's gonna be with the aroma of turnips for a long time. He looks as if he rather fell in to one and then rolled on out of one at first shot.

Macie: Funny. Very funny.

They spent some time hanging around...

"Guess I'll let you two talk for now because my uncle will gonna visit me an hour."

Hour Passed that his Uncle arrived with a worried look that he calm his uncle down. They spend time together until the day of his hospital release. Allec manage to put on his clothes that he went outside of the hospital.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Guess I'll let you two talk for now because my uncle will gonna visit me an hour."

Hour Passed that his Uncle arrived with a worried look that he calm his uncle down. They spend time together until the day of his hospital release. Allec manage to put on his clothes that he went outside of the hospital.

Macie was outside a moment later and as she looked at the outside... She saw that it was rather wet out. It had to have rained a little and it was good as the area needed it after all that smoke gone up into the air..

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-551.jpg
Macie: It's rather cold out. I better head off back to where my apartment is. I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow's another day of school. Provided that it hasn't been closed due to needed repairs. *Looking at Allec* Will there be school tomorrow? I rather doubt it as the one room in the school got destroyed or heavily damaged. What do you think?

"Well the principal hasnt announced it yet and it was reported that it was either a intended or just an accident"

He shrug "Who knows...Well the science class is cancelled. Better head to our next class...which is Math"

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Well the principal hasnt announced it yet and it was reported that it was either a intended or just an accident"

He shrug "Who knows...Well the science class is cancelled. Better head to our next class...which is Math"

((Whoops! Uh... it's not the next day yet. It's still the same day.))

((Whoops my bad))
"Well after that incident...Maybe they will gonna suspend the class because the police will gonna investigate it."
He scratches his head " Well considered it a school break for us" He laugh

Allec_Onstone wrote:
((Whoops my bad))
"Well after that incident...Maybe they will gonna suspend the class because the police will gonna investigate it."
He scratches his head " Well considered it a school break for us" He laugh

Macie: i guess so. But the other classes will still be open... so there's that. Shall we meet tomorrow? *Chuckles* Tomorrow is of course... another day.

Allec chuckle " Macie...you know I never missed a school day. Aiming to perfect my attendance record at all."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus