Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Alex Fierro (played by DevinGardner)

*runs off*
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec was just keep staring at the sky as he knew Macie was there.
"Hey Macie...Are you alright there?"

Macie: Yeah. I'm okay. I'm just rather worried about how you're doing. You did happen to take in a whole lot of smoke inhalation. If that didn't kill you... It sure had to do a very considerable amount of damage. I was very concerned on how you were doing. It's a relief though that you're seeming to be okay. It really is okay.

Macie was worried and as it was... She was starting to fall deeper in affection to him. She however didn't want to get it out as she was still tied to her love Ridge Mercer who just happened to soon become her husband... if it at all became possible for her and he to get wed. But now she was with these deeper feelings for Allec. What was she to do? What could she do?
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec just chuckled " Hey its takes more than that to kill me...Just like how my dad use to say. I wonder why I quote his words."

The sun begans to set as he smile on the great view.

Allec spoke " Anyway...the doctor said that I might get out from the hospital for about 2 to 3 days. Uncle was really worried about me."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec just chuckled " Hey its takes more than that to kill me...Just like how my dad use to say. I wonder why I quote his words."

The sun begans to set as he smile on the great view.

Allec spoke " Anyway...the doctor said that I might get out from the hospital for about 2 to 3 days. Uncle was really worried about me."

Macie: I'm just very relieved that you're okay. You're like one of my only friends here... if anything happened to you... I don't know what i'd do.

Gloria: *Walking over* Hey homegirl. Who's the hunk?

Macie: That's Allec.

Gloria: Allec. As in Baldwin?

Macie: No. Allec. As in Onstone. He's a friend that i've made at Riverdale High.

Gloria: Wow... He's kinda cute.

Macie: Well... no kidding. What did you think? that he fell off a turnip truck?

Gloria: *Laughs* If he did that... he's gonna be with the aroma of turnips for a long time. He looks as if he rather fell in to one and then rolled on out of one at first shot.

Macie: Funny. Very funny.

They spent some time hanging around...

"Guess I'll let you two talk for now because my uncle will gonna visit me an hour."

Hour Passed that his Uncle arrived with a worried look that he calm his uncle down. They spend time together until the day of his hospital release. Allec manage to put on his clothes that he went outside of the hospital.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Guess I'll let you two talk for now because my uncle will gonna visit me an hour."

Hour Passed that his Uncle arrived with a worried look that he calm his uncle down. They spend time together until the day of his hospital release. Allec manage to put on his clothes that he went outside of the hospital.

Macie was outside a moment later and as she looked at the outside... She saw that it was rather wet out. It had to have rained a little and it was good as the area needed it after all that smoke gone up into the air..

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-551.jpg
Macie: It's rather cold out. I better head off back to where my apartment is. I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow's another day of school. Provided that it hasn't been closed due to needed repairs. *Looking at Allec* Will there be school tomorrow? I rather doubt it as the one room in the school got destroyed or heavily damaged. What do you think?

"Well the principal hasnt announced it yet and it was reported that it was either a intended or just an accident"

He shrug "Who knows...Well the science class is cancelled. Better head to our next class...which is Math"

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Well the principal hasnt announced it yet and it was reported that it was either a intended or just an accident"

He shrug "Who knows...Well the science class is cancelled. Better head to our next class...which is Math"

((Whoops! Uh... it's not the next day yet. It's still the same day.))

((Whoops my bad))
"Well after that incident...Maybe they will gonna suspend the class because the police will gonna investigate it."
He scratches his head " Well considered it a school break for us" He laugh

Allec_Onstone wrote:
((Whoops my bad))
"Well after that incident...Maybe they will gonna suspend the class because the police will gonna investigate it."
He scratches his head " Well considered it a school break for us" He laugh

Macie: i guess so. But the other classes will still be open... so there's that. Shall we meet tomorrow? *Chuckles* Tomorrow is of course... another day.

Allec chuckle " Macie...you know I never missed a school day. Aiming to perfect my attendance record at all."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec chuckle " Macie...you know I never missed a school day. Aiming to perfect my attendance record at all."

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-282.gif

Macie: I know that. i rather had figured that part about you... out. I am just rather curious as to how they could just resume school like nothing happened after just having a classroom burnt to a crisp like it was. In Metropolis High... when a room managed to get torched. They would close school for a couple days to have the time to fix things up and clean up the mess. Make sure the room was stable enough for usage. It made sense as they didn't want school in session while they fixed it as they didn't want anyone to be around it and possibly getting hurt or breathing in any toxic obnoxious fumes that could have proved fatal. It was safety protocol. But Riverdale apparently... takes a different approach. I guess it's understandable. Right?

Macie then thought about it and suddenly realized that not every school would go how she was used to see them go. But she did believe that there was something else. The room went up in smoke... but question was... What caused it to catch fire and if it was done by a someone... Who was it? Why?

Macie: Allec, do you really have a perfect attendance? You're not just saying it to just pull my chain or try to trick me... are you?

Allec shrug and laugh " Hey I maybe bad boy looking, but I dont want to failed my class this year. Since my uncle wants me to graduate to run the Shop. Between you and me..this school has lot of disaster and we just think that its just a one day incident then tomorrow was like back to normal."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec shrug and laugh " Hey I maybe bad boy looking, but I dont want to failed my class this year. Since my uncle wants me to graduate to run the Shop. Between you and me..this school has lot of disaster and we just think that its just a one day incident then tomorrow was like back to normal."

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-290.gif

Macie: Is it always like that? It couldn't be like people would just make like it never happened. Metropolis High never did. When things happen... Disaster. It had its fair share of them... sure. That's no secret. What school... in what city wouldn't? And you're no bad boy. You sure have some quirks of a James Dean... but you're not a bad boy. I have a little toughness in me... but not even i'm bad. I'm just very subtle. Aren't you?
Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
Allec_Onstone wrote:

Macie: Is it always like that? It couldn't be like people would just make like it never happened. Metropolis High never did. When things happen... Disaster. It had its fair share of them... sure. That's no secret. What school... in what city wouldn't? And you're no bad boy. You sure have some quirks of a James Dean... but you're not a bad boy. I have a little tough... but not even i'm bad. I'm just very subtle. Aren't you?
((Pssst... I am pretty sure it's Jason Dean, but I can be wrong...))
Alex Fierro (played by DevinGardner)

*Alex would run around outside*

Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
Allec_Onstone wrote:

Macie: Is it always like that? It couldn't be like people would just make like it never happened. Metropolis High never did. When things happen... Disaster. It had its fair share of them... sure. That's no secret. What school... in what city wouldn't? And you're no bad boy. You sure have some quirks of a James Dean... but you're not a bad boy. I have a little toughness in me... but not even i'm bad. I'm just very subtle. Aren't you?

Macie was sure that the school was gonna need repairs and yet knew that Allec was gonna feel the same. But she also knew that with school still in session and all while it sustained damage... It made Macie realize that things at Riverdale... was completely different in how they went on with things. She of course still saw to it that she would compare it to her school back in Metropolis. It helped her seek a rash of calm to how different things really were.

Allec chuckled " I dont know who is this Jean you mentioned...I bet hes a cool guy. Anyway the cafeteria serve my favorite lunch and that is Burger gravy steak. Its something to die for"

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec chuckled " I dont know who is this Jean you mentioned...I bet hes a cool guy. Anyway the cafeteria serve my favorite lunch and that is Burger gravy steak. Its something to die for"

Macie: I'll have to try that. I never even heard of it. Metropolis never had that. Although they have known delicacies as Lightfoot Gingersnaps. Those are really good. They're good cookies. Really good cookies.

jessie-rogers-16.jpg

Jessie: Macie... *Running over* Macie... Something is going on.

Macie: What?

Jessie: It's Ridge... He's here. At the front entrance...

Macie: Oh dear.

Was this a good sign... or a bad sign? Who'd know?

Allec heard it "So...should I go ahead or wait for you here?"
he cross both of his arms to wait for her answer

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus