Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Searching...(1X1)

Amaterasu Hikaraki (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(Me and CelestinaGrey)

Amaterasu sighed. Her long brown hair was up in a ponytail behind her as her purple eyes looked around. She was wearing a dark blue shirt and shorts as well as black combat boots. She was waiting for someone who had information on a certain item. She stood when the man came in. They shook hands before they sat down. She began to discuss the item silently with the man, not wanting anyone to hear. It was dangerous being in a cafe with people around since she didn't trust anyone yet.
James came into the cafe, glancing at his watch. Sure, he was early, but he liked scoping the place out before he met with anyone. And that was when he spotted his contact, talking with someone else! What? Confused, James sat down and watched the two carefully, over the top of his laptop. He was good at being sneaky. He typed away, as if he were doing some big project, but his eyes and ears were glued to the two at the other table.

(his profile is all the way down at the bottom, right now I just have one sentence and a picture ^^; I need to develop his character a little more before I can put more info in, and I get a better feel for the character after a few posts with them. :) )
Amaterasu Hikaraki (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

(XD kk.)

Amaterasu blinked, feeling someone watching her. Her contact handed her a slip of paper and she said goodbye before going and paying her bill. She walked out of the cafe but not before noticing James was looking at her. She narrowed her eyes but just walked out without saying anything.
James decided to play it off, so he just gave her a wink, as if his staring had been him 'checking her out', as if he was some playboy and not a geek. He got up and went over to his contact, sitting down. "So, who was that? And really, you shouldn't schedule your contacts one after the other, that could get rather hairy."

Amaterasu rolled her eyes and shook her head as she walked down the sidewalk.

The contact smiled." Sorry. I happen to know that woman very well. Her mother used to work with me a long time ago. I had to help her out and you came earlier than I expected."
James nodded. "I always check out a place I'm meeting at early. So, what do you have for me? I mean, you DO have something for me, right? You wouldn't have brought me all the way out here just for rumor or legend." He wasn't a very friendly person, but he conducted himself very business-like during contact meetings, and he had to appear strong, so that his contacts wouldn't think they could pull the wool over his eyes.

The man began to explain what he knew about the object and gave James the same info on a piece of paper.

Outside, Amaterasu was waiting for the bus to take her to her apartment.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Searching...(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus