Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Run away experiment(OPEN!)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro looked over a poster with her face on it and big reward. It read 200,000 reward to anyone who brings back this young girl by the name of Kuro Sakuranbo. She is very lethal and has the unpredictable fits of insanity. Is wanted dead or alive. She crumbled up the paper and threw it in the trash bin behind her. "Like anyone would actually go after me with that description." She mumbled to herself as she walked down the street of a random town.
"THERE SHE IS!!!"
Kuro quickly turned around to see a bunch of men coming at her, clearly wanting to capture her for the reward. She darted away, her insanely unnatural speed coming. She made a sharp turn then went into an alley to hide away in. The shadows provided her safety and comfort form those horrible men. She would never go back to her master. She couldn't handle that pain.
Kuro looked over a poster with her face on it and big reward. It read 200,000 reward to anyone who brings back this young girl by the name of Kuro Sakuranbo. She is very lethal and has the unpredictable fits of insanity. Is wanted dead or alive. She crumbled up the paper and threw it in the trash bin behind her. "Like anyone would actually go after me with that description." She mumbled to herself as she walked down the street of a random town.
"THERE SHE IS!!!"
Kuro quickly turned around to see a bunch of men coming at her, clearly wanting to capture her for the reward. She darted away, her insanely unnatural speed coming. She made a sharp turn then went into an alley to hide away in. The shadows provided her safety and comfort form those horrible men. She would never go back to her master. She couldn't handle that pain.
Illeana's ears perked up as the shouts worked their way down the alley. Slowly and carefully she peaked her head out from behind the dumpster, just enough to see what was going on. She had seen the posters around and recognized the girl immediately. A reward wasn't really of much interest though. Illeana wasn't the most well liked person around, as she had a habit of slight of hand. As the girl ran past, she reached her arm out and pulled the girl behind the dumpster, covering her mouth.

"Shh...I'm not going to hurt you and they won't see you back here."

Kuro first reaction was to run when the girl covered her mouth and pulled her behind the dumpster but then she noticed that as soon as they were both out of sight more men came running by, clearly looking for something, or someone. Once they were gone, Kuro forced the girl's hand off her mouth with her own hands. "Thanks." She said quietly; she really wasn't use to others helping her with no reason. She wondered if the girl hadn't seen the posters and the reward on Kuro's head.
"So, evading arrest, eh?" Illeana asked the girl once the men had passed. "You know, you really should come up with a disguise of some sort if you're going to be walking around as a wanted person."

The sun was beginning to set, and the weather was becoming cooler. It was clear by both the wind and the sticky feeling in the air that a storm was on its way. The question at hand, however, was whether or not that storm was going to manifest itself just in the form rain and wind. She pulled the scarf over her head closer and motioned for the girl to come out of hiding.

"Come on. They're gone and a storm is coming."

"More like form painful experiments." The wind pushed her bangs form over her red animal, showing the almost demonic bright red eye with the animal instincts swimming it in. She quickly fixed her bangs back over her right eye and sighed. "I don't have have anything to use as a disguise."

She stood up and popped her knuckles, the wind not bothering her in the least bit. She nodded at the girl. "Exactly why are you helping me?"
"There is always a way to disguise." Illeana said to the girl. "I'm Illeana by the way."

She led the girl down dust and grime filled streets to a building that looked like it should have been demolished years ago.

"As for why I'm helping you..." she shrugged, "You looked like you needed help. Plus, allies are always a good thing, and criminals don't exactly make them easily."

Pushing aside some boards, she motioned for the girl to follow.

"Kuro." She stated simply, knowing her name was one that was not commonly found in this kind of area.

She followed Illeana with ease, noticing how the area was like and it dawned her that it would be no surprise that most people here were disparate for money of any kind.

She followed her inside the building, which was better than what she had been living in for the past couple years.
Castiel (played by Ambrosia)

Castiel was definitely on her tail, he could smell her a mile away "She's smarter than the average bear" he said with an evil smile.

Castiel seemed to move swiftly just as he would in werewolf form but he need not transform until it was needed "Found you!" he yelled as he tossed his spinning blades at Kuro's head

(mind if i play the villain and drop in?)
Had been watching from a building top. His special goggles letting him witness all going on below. He laughed, "So simple, and this is just so boring." True, he usually only worked for payments in advance, not 'reward' money. But this was a price he couldn't pass up. He sighed and walked along the edge to a drain pipe. He slid down quickly and landed on his feet. He checked his weapons then nodded. He reached to his back and clicked on the adamantium claws. He whistled as he approached the scene of chaos.

"Ok, lets all stay calm here." he leaned up to a wall, "I just want this to be nice and smooth. I just care of the money. We can all be civil." he looked at the other hunter and waved, "I am a nice guy, help me out. We split it 50/50" he chuckled, "I just need the cash is all. Nothing personal."

Kuro dodged the spinning blades just as the other man entered. As he spoke, more focused on the other guy, she took the chance. She grabbed Illeane's arm and quickly pulled her away from the other two. She couldn't dare be caught again. She decided, in hope, to try their mind with one simple shout as she ran. "You catch and return me and you doom yourselves and everyone else in this world." After saying that, she rounded a corner, running hard and trying to get away with Illeane as well, she would never abandoned someone who helped her.
He just blinked as he saw her run. "Never mind pal..." he darted off and moved as fast as he could. He hugged the walls. He could see her, but catching up was rather difficult, "Hey, slow down. I want to do this clean." He kept a hold on distance. "Give me one reason to change sides, besides it being a good idea. I might reconsider." He wasn't fully lying...not full truth either. He did only look out for himself, so it took a lot of persuasion. "Stop and I let you make a try. I even give you five second head start to run again if I don't agree."

Kuro slowed down and stop. "Why do you think I ran away in the first place?! He forces tests on me to make the super soldier so he could take over this world and make it to what he wants. If you don't agree with him, he will kill you. I don't think you want to be the one who caused the world to become doomed." She rushed it all out, but still spoke clearly. For a Japanese girl, she spoke English fluently and clearly to where it sounds as if she had never spoken Japanese a day in her life.
He blinked and rubbed his chin through the mask, "Hmmm, tempting. But if I stay on the paying and winning side, I might be promised survival." he put out both hands and moved them up and down like scales, "And if I stick with you, world is saved and I get..." He turned back to Kuro, "I can't live off good deeds."

Kuro groaned. "My master won't care if you are the one to return me, he will probably won't give you the reward, just shoot you dead. I've seen him do it to the only huntsmen that caught. They were killed to hide what he was planning. So, I suggest, if you want to live, that you go on with your busy and I'll go one with mine."
He sighed, "Dead is bad." he shrugged, "But I don't see you making promises of paying me either," he laughed lightly, "Its all business." He leaned against the wall and looked to her, "Well, tell me why you are the better candidate. We don't have long mind you.."

"I have no money at all. But, if my master were to die of any cause, all the money he has will be entrusted to me, even though I ran away, he still trusts me. Old fool." She grinned. "If you help me kill him, I will give you half of the money I get, and seeing as he owns a vase company, it has to be more than what he is offering for my capture and return."
He began laughing, "Now that is what I am talking about." He opened on of the clip pouches and switched them out, "I have a hideout, I have supplies. You need weapons." He switched the clips and aimed the gun down to a line of parked cars. "Time for a distraction." He fired the gun off and struck the engine to one of the vehicles. A large explosion filled the air. He then took off, "Follow." he darted down to an alley way and left the sewer drain open. He was waiting for them there.

Kuro took off right behind him, she wasn't staying around here. Once she saw the open sewer drain she went down in it. She had been in worse situations and she wasn't a girly girl that was scared of getting a little dirty. "I have only a dagger and pocket knife." She used one hand to grip the crystal that hung around her neck by a string. She used it to help reassure her when she was in a moment of doubt, remembering who had given it to her.
He made sure the sewer was shut and nodded and began leading her down the winding tunnels. "Stay close.." he said as he walked down the dark tunnels. They walked for a good three hours before he held out his hand. He climbed up and peeked out and nodded and motioned her to follow. They stood outside some apartments. He lead them up the fire escape and into the window. He flipped on the light, the walls coated in credit cards and ID cards. He pulled off his mask letting his brown hair fall down. "Right, here we are." he set the secruity and had her to follow him.

The guest room was converted into an armory, weapons of all kinds lined the walls. Ammo stashed in the closet, and armors lined the floors. "Take your pic. Get ready." he walked into his room and pulled out his personal stash of 9mm am munitions.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Run away experiment(OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus