Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LONELY, I AM SO LONELY! (Mature RP Wante (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Oh hey there! So I've been really wanting to get a role play going with my character Samson. You'll have to forgive me because I haven't done forum based posting in a while. So a few little things about Sammy. He's bashful, shy, quiet, reclusive and gay. What I'm looking for is someone who would be willing to try and bring Sam out of his shell. All in all I don't really have a set idea because I enjoy talking with a potential partner about setting up scenes we both like and such. Also I hate to sound like a prude but I would appreciate if you were at least a semi to full para role player. So hit me up and lets work something out!
Would my demon character be able to work with him in any way?

Dameon Vyel ~
December

Are you looking for a male or a female character? Because I was thinking about creating a gay / bisexual male character.
Hey take a look at kimmy streeter im sure we could do something with the both of them! keep in mind her history isn't complete yet but just let me know
thanks
Trackstar

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LONELY, I AM SO LONELY! (Mature RP Wante (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus