Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

She sighed "crap. So much for my idea, you got any?" She looked at Aleem.
Aleem Skyla (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

((it seemed to go out magically I mean))

"n-no, but can you try that again?"
She shrugged but nodded, not asking questions. She lit another match and held the book over the flame as she had done before.

The fire goes out almost right after it lights
She frowned and raised a brow "so it can burn, he just doesn't want it to. Wonder what he'd do if we threw it in a fireplace." She said with a hand on her hip as she held the book in front of her.

"N-NO"his voice yells out from nearby
She smiled "that's what I thought, get out here and translate this for him or that's exactly what I'll do." She said in a threatening tone.

"er...nope...and nope...it will translate itself when its needed...or when it actually learns your language"
"Fine, make things difficult, I'll just toss it in the fire then." She said and started walking back to her house.

"wait...don't throw it in the fire, I just can't help you right now...the time isn't right"
"Why is God's good name would you put this book in the fricken tower anyways? Weren't you worried about it getting into the wrong hands?"

He stays silent
She glared at him "I will keep threatening to burn this book if you don't start giving answers." She said, threatening him again. For a moment she thought his life was attached to it since he was so worried about her burning it, she could use that against him until Aleem figured out how to read it.

"I did it cause it only lets itself be seen by certain people until one of those people found it"
"So Aleem and I are the certain people who can see it?"

"I mean now everyone can, because it has an owner"
"Right." She said and began to think of what to do next. "Alright, so when is the time right? In the middle of a battle or something?"

"when the world is gonna go through a major change, this grimoire means major change will happen"
"A major change? Like what? An Apocalypse?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus