Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'Allo

So, my name's Brandon and I'm new to this site. Made an account yesterday and spent the day writing up my character sheet and whatnot. I still have to work on it, but not right now.

Anyway, hi all :3
Heya~ Welcome to the site Brandon :3
Ever want to RP feel free to send me a PM
Anyways enjoy the lovely site ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Hi Brandon, welcome to RPR! :D What sort of roleplays are you looking for in theme and genre?
brndnpcktt Topic Starter

Thank you both so much for the warm welcome! Sorry I'm so late replying, had company crash with me last night.
I just might take you up on that, Forsaken <3

Sanne, my friends and I have two RP ideas we're going to be implementing hopefully later this week. One is a modern fantasy role play about ten years in the making. It's been riddled with fights, wars , and other drama in the past and has honestly taught me everything I know about role play.

Another friend of mine and I are going to be making a Detective character and a Serial Killer character, and see where we can make it go. We both watch slasher movies so we can try getting into the mind of the murderer. We've profiled all of the big-screen cut-throats and hope to bring what we've learned to the table in a sort of Holmes/Moriarty fashion.

Of course, both RPs could use new blood ^^ If anyone's interested.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'Allo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus