Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2

Who here loves Dark Souls, what class do you usually play as?

I have a Cleric and a Pyromancer

And last but not least, Will you be getting Dark Souls 2
Fox

I'm usually always a Pyromancer, and I will definitely be getting Dark Souls 2. :D

It looks awesome and I can't wait until it comes out!
I absolutely adore Dark Souls! I start as a thief, as they do not have to pick the master key as their starting gift, and they start with a bandit's knife (a very easy way to gain souls during pvp matches). I have three favorite types of characters, and I can be found running around with cleric/thieves, mage/thieves, and pyro/mages.

I will be purchasing Dark Souls 2, if I am able to do so. It would be better than watching the released videos endlessly~
Legion Topic Starter

Iv considered trying the Theif, but have yet to decide, recomended? And what system do you guys own it on? Or do you play it on PC?
Fox

I would definitely recommend the thief, yes. It's my top choice for beginners and melee classes, and having the Master Key early on is definitely a plus.

I play it on the PS3.
It does not matter what class you start off as, truly, as any class can be molded to the others. But for beginners, I would recommend the warrior, as its armor, starting weapon, and stats are very good for hacking through the early stages of the game.

Thieves rely on back-stabs and parries, at the beginning, which are two things a beginner is likely not very good at.

I own it on the xbox-360, however, I do wish my laptop could run it. The mods and hostile-white-phantom cheats are well worth it~
I usually start as a warrior, like Miss said it's easy to mold. It's not like a game where if you choose a class you're stuck with it. I pvp a lot and my view point is modding is for noobs and people that can't win any other way than by cheating. With my 612 character I generally use magic and the Greatsword of Arthurious, a Shotel, or a Claymore. No shield. Dark Souls 2 is definitely on the 'Get Games' list. The story for the first game is amazing and I can't wait to see what they do with this one coming up. I play on 360.
Legion Topic Starter

I usually start as a Pyromancer because they begin at lvl 1, cheaper to lvl up at first and there stats are really good base to make into a good few builds. I love there pyromancy glove at the begining but im not bad at the backstabs and it could be a fun challange. I don't pvp much, I don't do a lot of online pvp gaming so yeah lol. I have it for 360 myself, though my character is low as I lost all data and gotta do it over again. Who knows maybe see one of you guys who play on 360 on it and Dark Souls 2!
My lowest level'd character started off as a pyromancer as well. The level limit that I placed myself at [6, later to be improved to 8], was greatly assisted by the beginning set of pyromancy.
I don't have a low character anymore. that'll change though. ^_^
Fox

I can't wait until Dark Souls 2. It looks so amazing. ^_^

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus