Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Heroes Of the Earth(Closed Group)

Hanzo Hattori (played by Kassidis_Daddy)

Hanzo jumps onto the car and teleports it to the intersection. "Dude, did you see that? Fricken sweet."
Aldrich Ambrose (played anonymously)

(( lol, true, and hanzo, i think hunter was trying to make something out of that crash, you might have ruined it, i could be wrong though. ))

Yoshi touched Nara's shoulder. "OK, well if you need me, just think about it." He went back to the banked and waved to Nara when he reached the doors. When he got inside he helped some of the civilians. He talked to the police and explained what happened. He gestured to Hanzo and Hunter. He walked back over to the two of them when the police left. "The police said thank you."
"For what?" Hunter says, hanging from a lamp post, then dropped down. "Or are you really the police or something? Secret undercover agents?"
Nara Misuna (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Nara heard the crash and looked up sharply. What the-" She cut herself off. She huffed before heading to the intersection.

"Ha! He already found you out! Ninjas are way better at being sneaky." He started doing a weird sort of 'touchdown' dance.
((Are we using normal Marvel/DC villians?))

"Wonderful. Somebody's throwing cars all over the place." Hunter says, looking towards the intersection. "Now if you'll excuse me." Hunter says, putting his goggles on. "I have some business to take care of.

((Avengers are marvel only, not DC))
Yoshi pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "No, i just talked to them and they told me to thank you two idiots."

Nara was there and she froze. A car came right at her so she rolled to the side. She pulled off her sniper rifle and ducked as another car flew over her head.

(We can XD)

((How about we take turns as the villains, while still using our heroes?))

Yoshi turned around to see Nara in the middle of the street. "WHAT?!"

(Marvel and DC compilation woot)
"What strange weather were having today." a car came flying at him, and he was a second too slow to react. SLAM! The car crushed him. "Not cool." Hanzo said muffled from underneath the car.
"Wonderful. A cliche, overgrown stupid monstrosity that is throwing cars around for no good reason." The monster hears that and a car is thrown at him. "Hey, that was a perfectly good car!" Hunter extends blades from his gauntlets and slashes at the monster.

(( you could at least describe the monster if you created it ))

Yoshi's halo appeared and he started flying above the monster in circles.
((Just think of the abomination))

"No, dont worry about me. Im fine. Just got crushed by a car is all." Hanzo said and pushed the car off him. "Theres the ass!" Hanzo said when he spotted the hulking monster and started unloading on it with his SMG. "Say hello, to mah little fwriend!" Hanzo shouted

Nara wince when a bit of shrapnel shredded her arm. She ignore it and aimed through the scope of her sniper rifle. One shot ran out from her rifle and the monster couldn't use it's left arm.
Hunter stabs a pressure point and it's right arm was inoperative. He continued with the legs but the monster smashed him into a building before he could get them. "Ow..."

Yoshi stopped spiraling him and shot a telekinetic wave that hit everything near the monster but only affected the him. It knocked the monster back about forty feet.

Hanzo ran toward the monster with his katana drawn. The monster threw some rubble at him, and he teleported out of the way this time. He ran and jumped on the monsters back, and stabbed the creature in the back. It howled in pain
"Okay monster." Hunter says, coming out of the rubble, blood dripping down his arm. "Looks like you wanna rumble." He says, taking out a small silver cube and he places it on the ground, which enveloped him in a mech-like suit of armor. He ran over to it and smashed its face in.

Nara took a minuet and watched the creature. She studied it for a quick second." Yoshi! Aim for it's head. The rest of you, Try to aim for it's chest and back. It seems weak there."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Heroes Of the Earth(Closed Group)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus