Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Heroes Of the Earth(Closed Group)

(If you wish to join PLEASE PM ME. The only ones who will be answering is the ones I PMed or talked to.)
People who have joined so far: Zeronight, Otaku16Otaku, UsagiSmith, Kassidis_Daddy

(Here is the starting post)

Nara looked out over the huge city. Her very long blue hair was pushed behind her due to the strong wind. She was standing on top of a building, her sniper rifle slung across her back. Her blue eyes surveyed the scene as she listened to the voices on her throat mike. She pressed a button on the side of her eyepiece, reading the information scrolling down the blue screen that covered her right eye. She sighed before sitting down. She was still sore from a recent fight so she was pretty tired. She yawned and began to read a few other pieces of info on her eyepiece, thinking about heading home for a while and fix something. Since she usually had free time when the bad guys weren’t around, she spent her time finding info, fixing or making something. Anything that would keep her busy. She felt like she should’ve grabbed her headphones or her motorcycle from home as she shut down the eyepiece and looked around, a little glad that her right eye wasn’t seeing everything as blue. She shifted her sniper rifle on her back so it wasn’t in the way.";
Aldrich Ambrose (played anonymously)

Yoshi was "flying" close by to Nara. He got closer and was still mind sweeping the area. He landed next to her softly and retracted his telepathic wave across the city, making the purple halo above hi vanish. Using his telekinetic powers he formed a "chair" out of telekinetic energy, and sat down with perfect posture, crossing his legs and fingers, looking crazy sitting on thin air. "Any word yet from headquarters?" Yoshi said silently, sprinkled with his British accent. "My telepathy hasn't picked up anything yet, so I'll have to get lower to the ground. However, there could be another telepath interfering." He sounded professional and proper.
Lucas Hunt (played by UsagiSmith)

Lucas use to be a agent for the Japanese government, but since that last mission he did he broke himself off the face of the earth. They have been trying to get him back on the force again but he just keeps running. He held a wrapped up paper bottle in his left hand and took a swig of it. Letting out a heavy sigh of air, rather glad to be free from any mess that his government had tried to put him in. They were even saying there was going to be this group of some kind. He shook his head at the thought of it, "Really? I don't work well with others." He mumbled to himself out loud as he walked passed a few people on the street. Some of them stared at him as if he was nuts. His English was okay but slightly broken.
Hunter kicked and pummeled a punching bag, his brow glistening with sweat. He delivers a punch so hard, it makes the punching bag unhinge from the ceiling and crash on the floor. He re-straightens his goggles and puts his jacket back on, then his gauntlets. He says, "Xander, put the punching bag back up. I'm heading out." looking out the window. "Affirmative." A voice says from all around as mechanical arms came out from folding panels on the ceiling, floor and walls. "Where will you be, I must ask?" Hunter takes a drink of water and puts his satchel back on his waist. "Out. Besides, I installed something in the communicator to be able to talk to me wherever I am." He walks out the door and walks down the street, passing by somebody that muttered something about not working well with others. He shrugged and continued onward.
Nara Misuna (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Nara looked over at Yoshi." Nothing. How come my communicator picks up stuff you can't?" Nara closed her eyes and leaned back." Might have helped that I hacked the police radios." She mumbled.She blew her hair away from her face, bored. She hurt, tired and didn't like lookout patrols like she was on but at least she had someone to talk to.

(OCC: WTF we doing up here? 2) Who we looking for? XD))

Yoshi seemed calm. "I'm very tired, and i haven't meditated in a while. Maybe if i relax my powers will be able to resume their normal standard." Yoshi's "chair" went away and he stood up. Three purple wisp surrounded his feet and glowed brightly. He crossed his hands as if he were making a bird at a shadow puppet show down by his shins. He closed his eyes, and he slowly raised his hand and separated them at the same time. As he did the wisp circled him getting faster and faster and raised at the same level as his hands. When his hands reach his waist he quickly shot them up and the wisp swirled up to the top of hi head forming a purple halo. He was floating and crossed his legs. He remained motionless. He telepathically communicated to Nara. "This is much better, I hadn't meditated in so long I lost touch with my powers. I should be able to find who we are looking for now."

(Their looking for trouble)

Nara watched him." You just made me soo much more tied." She took her rifle off her back and set it beside her before laying on her back. She closed her eyes." I hate being on look outs. They're soo boring."
Hunter looks around, then directs his gaze to the sky above. It was a normal day, but something seemed wrong about it. The hair on the back of his neck stood up, something that only happened when something big was about to happen. His ear pricked and he looked up on top of a building, and saw two people, one that had a sniper rifle. He glared at them, trying to make out a more definite form.

Yoshi concentrated. He could hear everyone. Not just 20 people, but ~everyone~. He could hear the thoughts of everyone around him, including Hunter. "We've been spotted," Yoshi told Nara telepathically.
Lucas Hunt (played by UsagiSmith)

Lucas made his way down the street and not paying attention to what was in front of him when ran right into Hunter. He stumbled back and glared at the man, "Hey! Watch where you are going?!" His voice was somewhat broken english and he was swaying side to side as if he was drunk.
Hunter turns to Lucas and says, "Sorry about that. Although it looks like you're drunk." He says, then turns back to the duo on top of the building, then puts his goggles on. They zoomed in on the two and he got a good look at them. One of them had psionic abilities and he could tell that the other had multiple pieces of electronics on her.

Nara huffed and sat up." I'd go say hi but I can't with my sniper rifle." She yawned and rubbed her temples." Yoshi, you know how much I hate you being in my head."

"But talking is such a terrible bore." Yoshi liked to used telepathy to communicate, but he never searched someone's head, or searched their memories etc. without permission. "I don't think that Hunter fellow is a big fan." Yoshi said standing up, making his halo disperse into the air into nothing.
Hanzo Hattori (played by Kassidis_Daddy)

(i havent fixed up him yet, but asume him to be like deadpool. And hed have some of the abilities he has in the ultimate alliance games)

A small 'woosh' alerted the others of his presence. "Soooo, whatcha doin?" Hanzo asked. On his back was a katana, and on his hip, a smg. "You know, i was thinking, why am i wearing tights? Well, like: why do most superheros wear tights? Is that like a reuirement? I was thinking about a cape to look all badass and menacing, but i decided against it." He babbled.
Hunter turned behind him. He looked at the person that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. "And you are...?" He asked, Hunter crossing his arms. "And what ARE you babbling about?"

"You gotta sound so mean!" He sighed. "My name is Hanzo." He said and teleported to Nara. "Whos the cutie?" Hanzo said leaning on thin air, much like Joe Col does.

((Hunter is on the ground, Nara and Yoshi are at the top of a building.))

ówell assume cutie was renamed as this guy, and cool leaning is just him looking around hunter to you)

Nara blinked, watching the scene below." We should probably go down there, Yoshi." She pulled her eyepiece over her eye and grabbed her sniper rifle.

Yoshi peered over the top of the roof. "The usual ride i presume?" Yoshi gained his halo again and he was "floating".

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Heroes Of the Earth(Closed Group)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus