Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A host club? (1x1)

Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

It was a normal day for the host club. Serving their guests and providing entertainment. That as untill the door opened and a girl with long black curly hair stepped in. She wore a pair of camouflage Capri's and a black hoodie. As she looked around the room Tamaki automatically came up to her and held out a rose " well hello princess , i haven't seen you before". the girl looked down at tamaki with a blank face "thats cuz im new , now do you know where i can find the hitachin twins , i was told they'd be in here" tamaki looked up at the girl a little shocked. So shocked that he was silent and quietly pointed to the table he twins sat at. "Thank you" she said finally cracking a smile and walking over to the twins table. They didn't nbotice her untill she took the camera that had been hanging around her neck and snapped a picture of them drawing everyone in the rooms attention. " long time no see" she said with a warm smile as she looked down at the baffled twins.
Sarania (played by UsagiSmith)

Khai had arrived at Ouran High, his father was a military man so of course he had enough money to send him anywhere. His father heard about this school and thought it would be best if Khai would be able to make friends at this school. Since he kept to himself and didn't talk well in front of others. Some teachers even though he was a shy boy and couldn't even speak at all. He looked down as he walked down the hallway of the school. Wearing his school clothes, like any boy should, his eyes downward and not looking where he was going. Why do I have to go to this stupid school? I'm fine on my own. He thought to himself until he arrived at this room, Music Room #3. "What in the world?" He asked to himself as he slowly started to reach for the door to open it.
Seishin Harada (played by hiddensoul14) Topic Starter

As Khai opened the door everyone was focused on the girl standing in front of the twins. " what , do you not remember me. come on i know its been 7 years m, but we talk all the time through text and phone calls" she said as she looked down at them. Suddenly one of the twins stood up(kaoru) " wait...sei?" he asked in a questionable voice "mhmmm she said back with a nod" Now the other twin as standing on his feet and walking around the girl " no way , this is seishin , i mean what happened... you look hot" as the twin finished his sentence the girl glared up at him and immediantly pulled him into a headlock " what do you mean 'What happened' , if i recall someone along side his brother confessed to me before i moved didn't he"

Khai raised an eye brow in confusion as he thought to himself, What in the world? He stood there as he looked over to see Tamaki came over to Khai and gave him a dashing smile. The flowers appeared around the young man as he looked at Khai.
"Welcome to the Host Club, my dear boy! Are you here to join us? Become a host?" Tamaki asked with his charming smile.
"Um..." Khai went to say something but then fell silent as he looked down rather sad and disappointed.

hikaru struggled in the girls headlock when Honey came up " um kao-chan whos this" he asked. kaoru smile and spoke " shes an old friend on mine and hikaru's , actually i think she was our only friend untill we meet all you" honey looked up at the smiling kaoru as he gazed at the girl " her names seishin harada" he said without breaking his gaze. honey smiled as a small light bulb went off in his head. He chuckled then noticed tamaki talking to another new person "hmmm" he quickly ran off leaving the twins to their old friends. he then looked up at the boy with a smile " HI" he said energeticaly.

Khai blinks in surprise when he saw this bubbly kid come over to where they were. "Um..Hi.." He whispered softly to the little boy.
Tamaki let out a heavy sigh of air as he spoke calmly, "It seems our new friend here is rather shy." He shook his head in shame. "I bet he isn't wonderful to talking to girls either. How very sad."
"What?!" Khai's eyes widen as he looked over to Tamaki, standing close to his height but close to his shoulder.

Kyoya had now walked over to where they were "tamaki , isn't this young man just now joining our class." tamaki looked up at Kyoya and blinked then looked back at Khai " ohhhh your right kyoya"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A host club? (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus