Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Shipwrecked 1X1X1

Galena Motama (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(This is between me, Annie_isOakly and Wolfen)

Galena groaned as she opened her eyes. She blinked at the bright light and sat up. She was on a desert shore, which confused her. She couldn't remember how she got here. She saw pieces of wood floating around which confused her even more. She stood up, her hand going up and touching the black collar around her neck. Her brown hair fell to her hips and her blue eyes surveyed the scene. Her clothes were slightly ripped and a bit damp. She sighed and walked around, hoping to find someone. She stayed in the dry part of the shore, not wanting to get wet.
Blaze (played by Annie_isOkay)

Blaze yawned as she wandered around. Her employers liked to use this kind of places to hire people to do their dirty jobs, so there she was, looking for someone.
Not so far ahead, she glipsed the figure of another person. She decided to follow her first, what if she tried to steal from her and then she got beaten up because she hadn't thought this carefully first. It had happened before.
Mister Felix (played by Wolfen)

Feeling a massive pain in his head he realized he had a concussion. Oh well, the pain will go away eventually. He checked himself out to see if he had anything else wrong, to discover that his red cloak was ripped a little and that he was covered in sand otherwise he was completely fine, both of his swords were secure and all of his other belongings were in their place. I almost didn't get on that ship. He looked around to see if he was the only survivor and spotted, a young girl. He couldn't tell how old she was from here. but not very old in any case. He cast a spell upon himself and got back to being in pristine condition. All the sand fell off of him and his was repaired. He strutted over to the girl.
Galena Motama (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Galena heard someone approaching and turned. She blinked when she saw a male walking toward her. Her eyes flashed a goldish yellow for a moment but she quickly blinked, making it go away. She wondered how he got here. This wasn't exactly a place she would want to live.

"Were you on that boat?" He asked her while pointing over his shoulder with his thumb at the wreckage. "I was asleep so I didn't see how we wrecked, or what caused it for that matter." He stared at her for a bit waiting for a response.

Damn Blaze thought as she now saw two people. Her stomach was almost yelling at her for some food. Her feet begging for a break. She couldn't afford letting this opportunity pass.
"Hey!" She called the two of them.

Felix turned and looked at her. Well, I guess we're not alone after all. He pulled out a canvas bag, and unfolded it. Putting it to his mouth, he blow in it to expand it. Then he put his hand in the bag and pulled out a chocolate chip cookie. Felix looked up at the young woman approaching, "Hey." He said back to her, lifting his cookie.

"Hi." She replied with her total focus on the cookie the guy held. The bag that was slung over her shoulder only had some clothes, not food. Honestly, she felt like she could kill for a cookie, but the two people looked like they needed some energy too.

"What happened to you both?"

"Ummmm....I'm not exactly sure....I don't remember." Galena looked out at the sea, her nose twitching. She brushed her clothes a bit more to get rid of the sand.

Felix looked at the girl who's eyes were set so intently on the cookie in his hand. Opening his mouth, he ate the cookie in one bite, just to reach into the bag and grab another. "I take it you're hungry..." He ate that cookie too, and reached into the bag to pull out a leg of mutton, which looked a little too big to fit in the bag in the first place. Holding it out to her he said, "Here, eat it." It was warm, like it had come off the fire.

Blaze snatched it from his hands in case he ate that too. "Yes, I am. Thanks." She gave the both her signature friendly smile but frowned when she noticed the girl's lost expression. "You say you don't remember... you guys had an accident?" She asked just to clarify what seemed obvious, knowing better than anyone things were not always what they seemed.

Felix reached back into his bag and pulled out a bottle of red wine. "Thirsty?" He asked her with a smile. The bottle being ice cold, and and smelling sweet, easy to drink on a hot day in the desert. "So girl, where are we anyhow?" Felix was cashing in his favor for the food and drink.

Galena looked at the sky." Somewhere in the desert. It'll be dark soon which means coyotes." She swallowed back a growl. Her nose twitched again and she let out a deep breath as she relaxed. She turned and looked at the others." Sorry. My name's Galena."

"Aren't you a little young to be out on your own?" Felix asked raising an eyebrow. "And who might the hungry lady be?" He asked as he watched her eat the mutton. He pulled out another cookie and ate it too, then he pulled out a canteen full of ice cold water and took a big drink.

Blaze was eyeing the drink too but managed to concentrate in what the two were saying. "My name is Blaze. I agree with the our food provider here." She said smiling slightly at him. "You look like you could use some help. I can stick around if you want."

He smiled slightly in turn. "Where are we and where can we go from here." He kept held the bottle of wine with two fingers, the canteen by it's strap in the palm of his hand, and the bag in the palm of his hand. The bag of which, he reached into and grabbed another cookie, just eat it in the same manor as the others.

"18 is not that young." Galena frowned." Wherever we are, we need to find shelter soon unless you want to get eaten yourself." She looked around.

She nodded at Galena. "Yes, we should leave now, but I've never been around her before so I have no idea where to go."

She'd almost choked on her food when the girl had told them her age. She was eighteen too. "You should giver some food, you know." She told Felix with a frown.

"Food and drink come at a price. You're food was at the expense of information, what is this girl going to do for me? Besides, I only do stuff that benefit me or because I'm bored." Reaching into the bag, he pulled out a banana and ate it. "Alright, fine." Reaching it to the bag once again he pulled out a leg of mutton just like the one he gave to Blaze. "You two can share the water." tossing Blaze the canteen, he rolled the bag back up and put it in one of his pockets.

"I can protect you from the coyotes." Galena took a bit out of the mutton. She looked up at the sky as if measuring how much time they had before the night came.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Shipwrecked 1X1X1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus