Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Comic Book Characters

Kassidis_Daddy

If you could be any character from a comic book, who would it be.
For me: Deadpool
Fox

The Spectre!

...Never mind that I am a girl. >.>
Kassidis_Daddy Topic Starter

whos the spectre?
A creepy green guy with a green hood.
Fox

Deadpool is awesome too, though! ^_^ <3
MissElysee

I simply love night crawler from the x-men <3 but I honestly enjoy making up my own heroes and villeins better.

MissElysee wrote:
I simply love night crawler from the x-men <3 but I honestly enjoy making up my own heroes and villeins better.
Hes a total badass... and i do agre with you on the created characters. My character Hanzo is a superhero, but i got my inspiration from Deadpool, im a big dork...
"inspiration" sure XD

well i cant use Deadpool, so i did the next best thing! Come on, hes awesome. Hes the only comic book character who is self aware!
Comic book characters? Oh boy. I'll name 3.

Nightcrawler from X-Men
Punisher from...well Punisher
And Batman cause who else whos a normal man can whoop superman without using kryptonite?

Batman should liquify kryptonite, drink it, and take a piss on superman. :P
Juggernaught, just saying.
Hawkeye. Just saying man, I just need myself and my bow and it hurts. (Yes I realize it's a man)

another close second for me would be toxin. Hes not really a hero as much as an anti hero.
Cathrine

I have to agree with liquidchaos! Hawkeye could make panties drop and...of course attitude wise Tony Stark is a massive one.

Cathrine wrote:
I have to agree with liquidchaos! Hawkeye could make panties drop and...of course attitude wise Tony Stark is a massive one.
lol oh my O.o
Gambit and Nightcrawler as well.
Kassidis_Daddy wrote:
well i cant use Deadpool, so i did the next best thing! Come on, hes awesome. Hes the only comic book character who is self aware!

self aware? Other people besides deadpool can break the fourth wall. You know that right? In fact She-Hulk did it more than him.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Comic Book Characters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus