Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Unusuals (1x1)

Anastasia Meier (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Anastasia held her bag close. "I...my apartment, it was robbed, or something. Everything was thrown around..." She looked at him and sighed. "I don't...I don't think I can stay there anymore..." Well, at least she didn't have to pay rent anymore.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

"He pulled her into a comforting hug, "Well, you're safe now," he whispered quietly and took her hand then led her inside.

Anastasia moved away before he could hug her, and she moved her hand away from him as well. Apparently, she was not so fond of being touched. "..okay." she said quietly. She would follow him inside, glancing around nervously. It was obvious she was nervous, everything about her screamed that she was nervous.

"Calm down... You're safe now," he said softly. When they got inside, it was bustling with activity. Mutants from every walk of life were bustling about, talking, working. The warehouse had turned into a small city with shops and offices and homes.
"Welcome to the mutant utopia, the Mutopia," he laughed, having just made that up.

Anastasia's eyes widened as they came inside. "W...wow!" It was so amazing. She hadn't expected to see all of this! "And they don't know we're here? They can't find us here?" She looked around, then looked back to Elemeno. "W...where do I stay?" His efforts of trying to calm her down didn't really do much. It took a lot more than that to get her calm.

He rested a hand on her shoulder, "There's a few open apartments," he said then removed his hand, "Come on, I'll lead you there."

Anastasia nodded a little and followed him. "Guess I can't really live the 'normal life' I was hoping for..." she sighed. Somehow, she always ended up surrounded by her own kind. It wasn't bad, really. But she just wished she could be around normal people for a while.

"It's hard for us, depending on our power. It's not really that hard for me personally," he chuckled.

Anastasia looked at him. "...what are your powers? I-I mean...if it's okay if I ask." She watched him for a moment, then looked around again. "..what do people do here?"

He shrugged, "Well, which do you want me to answer first? What we do or what I am?"

Anastasia thought for a moment. "...what you are. Then answer what people do here." She watched him carefully, and everyone around her. She was a bit paranoid, and obviously nervous. She didn't know anyone here. That meant anyone could be a danger.

"Well, essentially I'm a werewolf," he shrugged, "But full moons or whatever don't affect me. Incan change as I please between a werewolf, a regular wolf and this human form. I'm actually 180 or so years to boot.

Anastasia paused and stared at him. "...a werewolf? 180..." Wow. She blinked a little, memories cropping up of some of those from her last 'home'. She quickly shook her head a little, banishing the memories away to the dark corner of her mind. "Wow, that's really...wow. I've never met anyone like that!"

"It has it's perks, like my eyes," he said and gave her a fake, suave look with those silver eyes of his, "They run in my family," he said as he lifted his eyebrows teasingly

Anastasia blushed and looked away, giving a little giggle. It was amusing, she couldn't help it. She looked around for a moment, then back to him. "So...where do I stay?" She gave a little bit of a smile, a nervous one.

"Follow me, I'm sure there's an empty room... And if there isn't, you can take mine until we get you one and I'll just sleep on the couch in the commons area," he smiled warmly at her then started down the hall.

Anastasia followed him, looking around some more. "And...you're sure they won't catch me here?" She looked at him. This was all definitely new and different. "I..." She glanced away. "Thank you. For helping me.." She would be in trouble if it weren't for him.

"Of course!" he nodded, blushing slightly, "And they'd have to launch a full scale attack to catch anyone here. As far as we know, they think it's just a warehouse. Did you notice that most of the guards outside were wearing construction uniforms? It's a disguise from satellites. And whenever a mutant wth a suit walks in or out, it's to be expected to some extent and we have a place for our people to park their cars. Those ones out there are fake and theres lifts under them to switch out the two vehicles. It's rather complicated."

"I guess so.." But sometimes they knew a lot more than they appeared. She smiled softly at him. "Well, you guys are going to such a length for this...I'm sure you're right. We're probably fine." It might just take a while for her to actually FEEL safe. "So...What do people do here?" She was curious about where she was now living.

"Well, you can always get a job like a normal person, but we have a wide range of jobs here too. We have our own shops and restaurants, flea markets, a fire department, a hospital. Most of that stuff is underground. The housing area is up here so that there's some natural light in the homes."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Unusuals (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus