Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blast!

Loci (played by nightmqre)

She had curled up into a ball in the seat of Cameron's truck, hugging her knees to her chest as if her life depended on it. She didn't respond to his window question, indicating she wanted it left up. She got her head against it a few times, quite hard, before it started rainining. She looked at the water droplets falling into the window and a small smile rose to her face. That smile dropped though when the negativity of drinking invaded her mind.

"The world's gonna implode one day." She slurred, snickering. She hit her head lightly against the window again. "funny ain't it? haven't even lived 30 years of my life and they're saying there's already a chance we're all gonna die."

Unlike how most would be scared of these thoughts, she was laughing about them. Half of it was from the intoxication and the other half was just... Her. She didn't seem to give a shit about any of it.

"Would that really be a bad thing though? Humanity deserves it, the way we've screwed ourselves over." She felt slightly sick but she attempted to force it back down. She turned a little pale. "Its all we've ever done. Screwed ourselves over. Over and over and over again."
Rina Kato (played by MiaLouise)

Rina waved at Minji when she left with her boyfriend. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." She was glad that she didn't have to return to her tiny apartment just yet. It was so lonely, and it still didn't feel like hers. It probably wouldn't as long as her parents paid for it. She just didn't know what else she could do, other than music. She wasn't very good at anything else, and she didn't want to do anything else either. She knew Yuri had plans to go to university, but Rina didn't want to go back to school.

"So now it's the two of us again. Are you sure Takeru won't kill me? You know he doesn't like me." She didn't like him either, Yuri's cousin always wanted both of them to think about their future, and he especially didn't like how Rina didn't have any contact with her parents. She just didn't want to do that. Rina wanted to keep playing music for the rest of her life, and she wanted to do that with her best friend. She looked unsure at the other girl. She knew Yuri wouldn't let her cousin actually hurt her, but at the same time, she also knew Takeru was going to be furious because they got home so late.

Rina almost regretted that she hadn't changed her clothes before they got to Yuri's place. She didn't want the other girls to know that she was actually pretty uncomfortable with her short skirts, and she especially didn't want to wear pants. Yuri knew, of course, but she felt like the two other girls would find it strange that she mostly wore knee length skirts and white shirts, almost looking as if she was still going to school. It's ridiculous, she thought, I'm in a rock band, and I still look like a poppy middleschool girl when I'm off-stage. She also didn't want to dye her hair, like most of the other girls did. She didn't drink either, she was underage after all, but she didn't really want to even if she was allowed to. It really was ridiculous. She wanted to break free from her parents so badly, but still obeyed all the rules her parents had made for her growing up.
Yuri Takahashi (played by Jence)

Yuri grinned at Yasu as he talked to her. She then sighed when she remembered their night.

If having a good time means being yelled at by a drunk Sarah, then yes: I had a great time.
She said with a bitter tone. She wasn’t resentful, but the singer just hated when someone would react like out of the blue, and in such a rude way. This feeling would probably be gone by the morning, so there was nothing to worry about. The ambiance in the car was dry and cold. Yuri knew that their couple wasn’t at their best, but she never imagined that it was that bad. She looked at Rina with an embarrassed expression.

Soon they arrived in front of Yuri’s loft. She thanked Yasu and took the drummer’s arm again to walk out of the car. She then hugged Minji and thanked her again for the lift. She turned back to Rina, who has been quiet for the whole ride.

You know that he won’t ever say ugly things to you again. I made sure that he understood that the last time when he went too far. He likes you, you know he used to have a small crush on ya…
She said, grinning at her best friend. When they were back in high school, she remembered Takeru acting all strange when she first introduced him to the guitarist. She never asked him about it, but she was almost convinced that he crushed on Rina. He was usually open-minded and warm when meeting new faces. He was direct and honest, but when Rina walked in he was a totally different person: he would stand there in silence, not knowing what to say and would smile a bit too often.

Oh, and I’ll land you some clothes to sleep. You must already be uncomfortable just by wearing that skirt.
She said as she leaned in to ring the bell. They heard the usual arpeggio that most of the bells would do when you press on them. They heard footsteps, and soon enough the door opened. It was, to Yuri’s surprise, Hitoshi who opened the door. Nevertheless, his brows still frowned in disappointment when he saw Yuri and Rina outside. With a quick “come in”, he invited them to quickly get inside. They were soaked from the rain that has suddenly started a few minutes ago. Yuri took off her boots and went to give a big hug to her cousin.

Ugh, Takeru couldn’t stop worrying so I forced him to go to bed. You’re lucky that he didn’t answer the door.
Hitoshi was rather good looking for a man who didn’t care much about his appearance. He had pleasant features: his eyes were big, round and he had thin lips that gave a feminine look. How sad was it that he never had the chance to have a girl in his life? His eyes looked at the person behind his cousin, and he smiled out of politeness.

Hello Rina, make yourself at home… So, besides the fact that you came late, did you have some fun?
Yuri chuckled at the boy’s remark as she was still glued to his chest. It was typical of her to be a bit sticky when she drank alcohol. Her eyes then suddenly widened and gleamed with stars when she remembered about the offer they received just after their concert. She grabbed Hitoshi’s hands tight and looked at him in the eyes.

You won’t believe it: you know that concert that you wanted to see? The one with Imagine Dragons? Apparently, they can’t play next week and the concert’s organizers want OUR band to play instead of them! Isn’t it awesome?!
She screamed as she jumped, too happy to contain herself. Her cousin didn’t seem to believe it, as it was a bit too incredible to be believable. He turned to Rina, who has been watching them since she entered the house, in confusion.

Is she serious or did she drink way too much?
Minji Kim (played by Kinana) Topic Starter

Minji unlocked the door to her appartment and stepped inside, She closed the door behind her again with a little more force than probably necessary. She then carelessly threw the keys on the kitchen counter and let herself fall down on her old but comfy couch. The rain was pattering against her window, the only sound in the empty appartment. The blonde didn't even bother to turn on any light or the tv, she wasn't really in the mood.

Taking off her shoes and skirt she grabbed a blanket and laid back down on the couch, falling asleep soon after. She barely processed when Yasu stumbled into the appartment at god-knows-when but when she awoke a couple hours later he laid on a futon on the floor. The drummer sat up slowly, tracing his tattoos with her eyes before she quietly stood up and walked into the kitchen, where she prepared some coffee.

"You're up early." Said a husky voice from behind her, making her jump slightly. "Yeah. Sorry for waking you up." Minji muttered and turned around to face Yasu, who just shrugged his shoulders and sat up on the futon. He looked exhausted and tensed, Minji observed, like always these last few weeks. An uncomfortable silence spread through the appartment while Minji walked back to the couch and sipped on her coffee.

"We got an interesting offer last night." Minji said after a while, breaking the silence and her boyfriend turned to look at her with a raised brow. "Apparently Imagine Dragons won't be able to do the concert next week....They want us to play instead." The blonde explained and looked out of the window.

"They what?" Yasu asked with disbelief while putting on a shirt and started to laugh slightly. "This has to be a god damn joke." He scoffed and Minji furrowed her brows. "That's all you're going to say? Wow, really Yasu." The blonde said and clapped her hands. "What do you want to hear?! I worked my ass off the last weeks and for what? For little Min to play rockstar?" He spat at her and shook his head.

"I can't believe this!" She yelled and got up to get dressed. "This isn't about me playing rockstar!" Minji added and was ready to walk out of the door when a hand grabbed her wrist. She whirled around to face Yasu, who was looking at her with tired eyes. "Stop! Just...I'm sorry, okay? I just wasn't expecting this." The man muttered and wrapped bis arms around his girlfriend. "Me neither. We can talk when I get back from work." Minji replied quietly and freed herself from the hug.

Well this went just great, She thought. After a quick stop in her bathroom to get ready she left for work without another word. This whole thing already was a mess.
Cameron Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17)

Cameron gave her a barf bag in case she needed to hurl, "Well, yeah. We did kinda deserve it." He took the route to his house, another half hour before they would get there. "Most of us, we don't deserve half the people in our lives. But some of us, try to make sure we deserve them. People like me and you, we haven't been here long enough to really enjoy life. Now that the world is ending." He looked at her with a grin, "We just have to try to make the most of it with the people we love. Try to do the best we can to make our last years here memorable." The light turned green and he began driving again.

Sarah sighed, "Ive already failed. I don't remember half the crap I do. Fun."

She hit her head against the window again, still staring at the rain. Her grip on the vomit bag was right as she kept it up by her stomach, ready to pull it up by her face of she needed.

Sure enough, she ended up hurling into the bag, trying to keep her hair from getting any of it in the like and getting it all dirty. Even when drunk, the smell wanted to make her hurl more, so she clenched the bag shut and held it as far as possible away from her.

Rina's eyes widened at the revelation. She had had no idea. "What, he did?" Her jaw practically dropped. "I always thought he hated me?" She looked incredulously at her best friend, trying to form some sort of coherent sentence. She tried to shake it off, and only just got it together to catch the next words by the other girl.

"You know me so well. Is it that obvious?" Almost without skipping a beat, she continued, "No, I'm sure it is. I wanted to pull it down the entire concert..." When the door opened, she was relieved to see Hitoshi, as Rina wasn't exactly sure how to greet Takeru. Not after just being told that he had had a crush on her. She had always thought of Hitoshi as the nicer cousin, mostly because he didn't berate her as openly as Takeru.

"Hi Hitoshi. The concert went great, but the bit after it... Let's just say, it was kinda tense." She took off her boots and coat, and started pulling at her skirt. She knew she could at least get it a few centimetres further down without it looking stupid. Hitoshi and Yuri already knew what she wore when she wasn't doing band stuff, so she didn't mind them seeing.

Rina couldn't help but smile brightly at her best friend's happiness, and joined her a bit in cheering. After calming down, she answered the question. "It's true. ... And Yuri didn't drink that much. Sarah drank a lot more." She shrugged. "We didn't accept the offer yet, but our manager is looking into it." It felt really nice to say that. 'Our manager is looking into it,', she thought, it sounds so professional and cool, almost like we're professional musicians. She cheered a little more with Yuri. "It's so unbelievable, we might go on a real huge stage! And people will be listening to our music! It's so amazing!"
Yuri Takahashi (played by Jence)

The girls kept jumping and mumbling in excitement for a few minutes. This was an opportunity that could probably change their lives, how could they not be excited about it. Finally, something new would occur in their repetitive routines, something that could bring them so much joy and unforgettable memories. Hitoshi was astonished for a second as he watched the girls celebrate their victory. He smiled, proud of his cousin’s accomplishment. Hitoshi was much more supportive when it came to Yuri’s future. He never doubted about her abilities, on the contrary, he knew that she had a burning passion for music. When you are passionate, there’s nothing that can stop you from being happy. He took Yuri into a big hug.

See? I knew that you were capable of big things! Look, I’m really happy for you, but let’s keep quiet and not wake up Takeru. There is food in the fridge if you are hungry. Now that I know you’re alright, I’ll head to my bed. Good night Yu’. Night Rina.
Hitoshi then quickly disappeared upstairs, leaving the girls alone at the entrance. Yuri then took off her coat and walked over to the kitchen. She opened the fridge to see a bowl of soup and some sushi waiting to be devoured. Without hesitating, she grabbed them hastily before getting back to Rina, who had already walked over to her bedroom. It almost became a habit for them to invite the guitarist over. Since high school, Rina would come over and stay for a few days. They would always go in Yuri’s room and sit by her electronic piano.

Yuri took out a random tee-shirt and leggings and threw them at her friend’s face. For herself, she only took a short and a comfortable unlined bra that she covered with a shirt. She only put a bra, in case she’d feel too hot during the night. Something that occurred often when she was sleeping with someone. She didn’t bother to turn on the lights since they were most likely to sleep immediately. After changing, she literally fell on her bed and slid under the covers.

So… How does it feel to finally get your legs covered? Are these clothes good for you?
She says in a teasing tone. She knew that Rina didn’t like showing off her thighs too much. Honestly, Yuri didn’t question it. Some people liked bacon, others didn’t. The world is made of different tastes and opinions after all. She liked her as she was and wouldn’t ask her to change that side of her.
Cameron Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He held her hair back for her as she puked, handing her another barf bag before he took that one and put it in a trash can that he made sure smelt wonderful, and stuck the bag in it, the smell instantly leaving the car. He rolled down his window just a bit and turned the air on, just to get the air circulating. "Sarah? Talk to me. Tell me about your favorite animal. Come on." He pulled out an orange juice from a cooler he had, and gave it to her, "Either drink it, or put it to your head. Both would benefit you." He sped up just a tad, hoping to get her in a bed after she had her stomach empty so that she could get a good night's sleep before work the next day.

"Good night, Hitoshi." Rina quickly went over to her friend's room. She looked at the piano with mixed feelings. When they sat by it, Rina usually also sat with her guitar, while Yuri played the keys. Ironic, considering Rina had played the piano back when they met. She hadn't touched a piano for years now. For her, the piano was everything her parents wanted her to be. Therefore, she had vowed to never again play the piano.

When Yuri entered her room and threw the clothes at Rina, she quickly changed. She found the extra futon from the closet and got it ready. She could easily find it even in the darkness, because she had done it so many times. When the futon was ready, she shuffled under the covers. "Much better. I also have an extra skirt in my guitar case for tomorrow." She knew the other girl was teasing, but also that it was a good-natured kind of teasing. She was too tired to tease back, and had just answered straightforwardly. "Good night, Yuri." She feel asleep almost instantly.

The next morning Rina woke up early, at least considering how late she fell asleep. The sun had woken her up. While she didn't get up, she did stretch her arms a bit, and yawned. She looked over to the bed in the room, to see whether Yuri had woken up yet. It didn't look like it. Rina tried to get up as silently as possible. She went over to get her other skirt, and went to the bathroom. She couldn't hear Yuri's cousins, so she guessed they had already left. She brushed her teeth using a finger instead of a toothbrush, and changed into a knee length skirt. She borrowed the hairbrush, and brushed her hair with it. Yuri usually didn't mind her using the hairbrush. Then she went to the living room to wait for Yuri to wake up.

She carefully opened it and drunk the orange juice, her mind still spinding. She hated being sick, and that was the only downside to both being drunk and the hangover that would follow the next morning. Though it was temporary so she didn't seem to mind.

"Animal? Animal... Dog." She nodded, still slurring a small bit. "Big husky dogs." She smiled a little, resting her head against the window which resulted in the hair on the top of her head getting blown around slightly. "They're fluffy and... Big.... And fluff..."

She held the second barf bag with another right grip even though she didn't necessarily feel like puking again. She was tense enough already, and for some reason she felt nervous and anxious. She may have been intoxicated, but she could tell that they weren't onto her route to her scrappy apartment. While a part of her was delighted at this fact, the other side of her ended up thinking the most ridiculous and the worst scenarios that could happen.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blast!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus