Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Million Dreams in Utopia (Open)

Tommy Caville Feld (played by ErgoAtlantis)

Eventually a clone of tommy from a parallel time stream appeared in the bakery's toilet gripping a fire axe and waiting patiently for a targwt in the small halls.
Whit (played by nightmqre) Topic Starter

"Yep. Took it over after my pops passed."

She smiled, going back to clean a non broken window.
Nyx Asuna Romulus (played by Beldesia)

She nods, “nice, i mean that you own it..anyway beats having nothing like me.” She sighs finishing her donut and debating weather she wanted to go back out into the streets or just stay here till sarah closed the place and told her to go.

"Nothin? You alright? Got a place to stay and all that?"

She was known to have a heart too big for her chest. She felt like it was a curse sometimee, and would often hate it. But she couldn't help but be concerned for people, even if they were strangers. She turned to Nyx and leaned on the table, offering a kind smile.

She wasn't sure if she should answer her. Sighing she looks up at her, “no not really, sorta got dropped here with noone or anything. Ive got money though..i mean id pay for a room or whatever.” She mumbles a bit, still unsure if she shouldve told her all of that.

"I've got a uh, spare room upstairs if you it, no pay required."

She live in one of those houses with an apartment in top and a shop at the bottom. There was a staircase in the back room that lead up to it. She smiled, mentally cursing herself for being so nice.

“Well, uhh thanks? But ill pay wont just stay without helping towards bills and such. Names nyx by the way.” She says smiling and offering her hand in greeting, by now her bushy red tail had uncurled from her leg and swished rather oddly under her seat as she was sitting still.

She shook her hand. "Sarah. Sarah Whit."

She blew her hair out of her left eye, revealing the fact that one of her eyes wasn't normal. It was a dark grey with a red iris colour and a cat like pupil: talk and slim. However, she was smiling kindly. "I can't exactly leave my spot due to a now broken window, but if you'd like the stairs are in the back. The spare room is the first to left just after the kitchen."

She nods, “ill go up later, not really feeling like leaving you alone with that window busted anyhow.”

She says with a soft smile, getting up and grabbing a cloth to help her wipe down the counter and tables, silently just working along as if she always had.

She didn't object, as she had done it off her own accord and she could use the help anyway. After wiping down another table, she hung her head as her dizziness got worse. She knew exactly what it was from, but she forced herself to look back up and continue.

"Everydays a slow day now. Ever since my old man passed business got less and less. Probably because everyone in the town knows old Dean Whit's gone and most of them didn't even know he had a daughter.. so they think it's another crappy bar brand who bought the shop."

She sighed, wiping her head with her arm. "soon enough this place will be gone and I'll be left with nothing."

“Well maybe i can help get business going again, ill hand out samples of pastries on the streets and advertise, i can designe some flyers iam a good artist.” She says, smiling at sarah, she noted her dizzieness and moves to help her.

“You ok? Maybe you should sit.”

"I'm good, I'm good. Slow business often makes me feel a bit stressed and nervous, which ends up making me feel a little sick. I'll be fine in an hour or so."

She looks at her, smiling gently. "I appreciate everything you're doing and everything you're offering to do. Having help for one feels great."

She nods and shruggs, “your welcome, i mean your letting me stay with you so might as well offer what aide i can. Anyway your not human are you?” She asks, clearly her ears are hidden by the hoodie, but her red busy tail was a very real indication she was also not human.

“I was sort of teleaported here from the realm of the wolf gods...remus and romulus...iam a werewolf..with some twists well powers.” She says looking to the floor.

She smiled. "No I'm not. As you probably saw with my eye, I'm a ghoul."

She tucked her hair behind her ear to reveal her eyes once again, "Wolf gods? Sounds awsome."

She nods, “yea they were awesome till they left me here. And a ghoul huh? Dont they have to eat..well flesh, i mean i do to, gotta keep the wolf in check.” She chuckles a bit nervously and moves to sit down once more.

"Yeah but... I don't do it until I go completely insane. Just thinking about it makes me wanna puke. "

She shrugged, setting the cloth down on the front counter and t then leaning against it so She could take a small break and let her dizziness subside.
Due to everybody talking about magic, she backed up into a corner. "W-Who... WHAT are you?" She slid down, held her own head, and wouldn't talk.

((Sarah and Nyx aren't in the same place as you. You're with Tommy at his apartment lolol))
((Basically, she heard rift and got freaked out. ._. Trust me, she can hear more than you think anyways.))

“Well i can umm get you some meat, you wont have to even know what or who it was.” She says, after the first night on the streets she had found a humanmeat supplier, being a werewolf she had to make sure she ate fresh meat at least once a day, and well human was the best source.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Million Dreams in Utopia (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus