Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Million Dreams in Utopia (Open)

"Y-Yeah... are you? Ah... t-that's a stupid qu-question. Nowhere around here h-has one that I could f-find." Laz looked at the window, seeing a small young boy standing near here. "Oh no..."
Nyx Asuna Romulus (played by Beldesia)

As lazri admitted to being human she eyes her suspiciously, “where ya from?” She asks, her tone a bit pressing, but useualy humans avoided these parts as the supernatural reigned. It was rare especially a human traveling alone, and without knowing the womans intentions she was leary.
"I-I can't say... I-I..." She sobbed. "Was adopted, and n-none of my f-friends survived. Someone bashed me on the h-head a-and..." She curled up tightly. "I lost everything but the most i-important memories... S-Soon after I-I..." She whimpered, going back to being unresponsive.
Nyx Asuna Romulus (played by Beldesia)

They died? Someone, hit her? She wasn't sure she believed her, sighing she just watches her cautiously, if she gave any indication of being a threat nyx would not hesistate to stop her.
"S-Sorry, my memories are a wa-warbled mess..."
Raven Bloodstein (played anonymously)

I wanna join as well! I only have a witch/human right now. I hope that's okay.
Name: Daniella Torretto
Race: Vampire and werewolf hybrid

Sorry If im bugging you guys, just wondered if i could join
Name: Rustik (No last name)
Race:Fire Fox

(Could this work)
Whit (played by nightmqre) Topic Starter

((you can all join))
((Ok, thanks. Ill make my first IC post now if that's alright.))
Rustik sat outside the bakery, looking at the sky. "Nice day out here," he said sarcastically, looking at the near by storm clouds. He had no idea about wind travel, but he was sure those clouds were coming towards the town.
Amaya (played by nightmqre) Topic Starter

(I'm going to play my character as a Sub-Character now, and use this lovely girl as a new one.)

Sarah walked down the street, her expression blank. Her short brown hair fell in front of her face as she limped, clearly injured in her leg and her arm. She was trying to force back the pain and stumble down the path.

Her outfit
491fa316d61e2cb31de8edf21143e5de-male-character-design-character-concept.jpg

She neared the bakery, feeling extremely weak. She didn't look like she was from the small town, and definitely didn't dress like it either.
Rustik look at Sarah, seeing how she was, but didn't get up to help. He didn't want to get hurt in case it was an independent kind of girl.
Amaya (played by nightmqre) Topic Starter

She eventually gave up and slumoed on the curb. "Stupid ass Morishamo..." She grumbled. She looked around, her gaze harsh yet full of some kind of kindness. She glanced at Rustik for a moment before unsheathing her katana and cutting her palm with it which drew blood. She stared at it, her gaze still blank. She set the katana down beside her and held her hand up so that the blood ran down her arm. The pain distracted her from every other injury. She wasn't a very... Educated or capable woman other than in fighting. She wasn't entirely sure how to properly dress a wound nor distract herself other than create more pain.
Rustik watched as Sarah used a odd looking sword to cut herself, and then he sighed, looking back at the rain clouds, which were closer than before. That made Rustik get up and go inside the bakery, where he sat down to the right of the door.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Million Dreams in Utopia (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus