Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Apocalypse Roleplay {Open}

Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho) Topic Starter

He shook his head, a glint of fear in his eyes. "No...no...it's fine." He stammered, his hands tightly over it.
Mia Orline (played by Skylar_woods)

Mia moved so that she was in front of him. She was naturally curious, and she was not dumb.. He had spent who knows how long in a horde of zombies, and is secretive about a wound..
"Can i check it to see if it.. it needs anything.?" She looked at him.

"I have already checked it. It needs nothing and is completely fine. I am fine. This wound is fine. End of story." He snapped, scooting away from her.

Mia looked at him, then sighed. "Fine." She turned around and threw her plastic gloves away. Mia grabbed the serum that would delay the infection and she handed it to him. "Im not stupid." She then left the medical room and walked to her study room.

He stared at it unhappily, pocketing it for later. He stood, following her.

Mia sat in her chair as she looked at a computer screen and sighed. There were various types of cells, and cells that were very unfamiliar. Mia began messing with the screen and the cells went away.

Drew watched her, squinting at the screen. He wondered what each of the various symbols meant, and if they were good or bad. He was never one for biological science. He preferred robots...mostly animatronics.

Mia messed around with the screen a bit more, but soon it turned and she leaned back in her chair. She began thinking.
A little while later, she gasped. She turned to look at Drew. “Wanna go outside with me? I need to get a zombie...”
He was on a nearby roof, picking off a few zombies.

"I probably shouldn't question your reasons, huh?" He asked, vaguely concerned.

Mia glanced at his as she grabbed her throwing knives. "Eh.. Curing purposes...That's all.." She smiled lightly and headed toward the main doors.

"Is that so?" He unsheathed his own weapons, following her.
He sighed, eating a small piece of jerky.

Mia pressed quite a bit of numbers and the doors made a small buzz sound when they opened. Mia walked outside, the air not as fresh as before the apocalypse, but it was still....... decent.. Mia held her throwing knives, then looked at Drew. “Don’t kill it..” She muttered as she looked for one, knowing one would show up sooner or later..

"Technically, they're already dead." He retorted drily, no humor in his voice.

Mia looked at him, raising an eyebrow. “Alright.. Then don’t kill it again.”

"You're no fun." He muttered.

"I'm a scientist.. You expect me to be fun? " Mia smiled lightly.

"Well, maybe a little."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Apocalypse Roleplay {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus