Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

Sans frowned and sighed "I don't like to do this sense it weakens me alot but....I will show you my TRUE Special Attack!" He threw him up into the air and teleported up with him and two rings of Gaster Blasters summoned around frost one going vertical and one going horizontal he raised his hand up "Goodbye Demon!" He said swinging his hand down and they all fired at once at him making it impossible to dodge
Jace Ignis (played anonymously)

His soul turned black and hollow, his eyes snapping open.
Frost (played by Imthenaysayer)

Frost Took some damage he aslo absorb it. He Laughed as he shot it back at sans.” Goodbye.” He said as he bleeds

Sans could feel something very wrong and he turned and he made a mistake turning and he got hit with the beams Frost redirected and sans fell right down to the ground and Chara reappeared beside Frost and the Cage around Jace disintagrated and Chara smiled "Rise Jace and feel the HATE burning inside you" She turned to Frost "You did good" She turned to Sans and smiled "You were always a weakling...even when you were filled with DETERMINATION...HATE will always reign" She said bringing her Bloodied knife down into Sans' skull breaking it and Sans turned to dust "THE GROUND IS OURS AND NO ONE ELSES!" She yells loudly

((And im gone for a while))

Frost looks at Chara “ thank you.” He said smiling “what’s next?” He asked he heals your wounds and healed jace as well

"We head up" She says smiling and heads out of Judgement hall and to where the king was and crossed her arms as the king watered the flowers

Frost stood next to Chara with his Arms crosse.

"Asgore" She said surprising the king that she knows his name "Sorry father...But its time to die" She killed him once he turned around

Frost smiles and pulls out his bloody knife “Chara let me take turn.” He said stabbing Asgore over and over

She smiled feeling Frosts HATE resonating inside her and she said "Enough Frost" she pointed at Jace "Its your turn

Frost smiles I’ll be your king Chara.” He said”I want you be to my queen.” Added

Chara looks at Frost and is surprised "We have to kill all humans before we do that

Frost smiles “ right right we need to make them suffer the most slowest and painful death.” He said as he felt Chara’s HATE resonating inside him.

"Yes!" She said seeing that Frost is getting the hang of this "But first i have a task to do...Else it will break the timeline" She said knowing that they will have no idea what she was talking about sense only Chara,Rose,Flowey and Sans knew about the timelines

His SOUL was full of a strange maroon liquid resembling a mixture of HATE and DETERMINATION.

She walked into the next room and she closed the door behind her and locked it "So Rose what do you think? Do you think we should continue with this HATE...Or are you going to RESET the timeline once more like you always do? knowing that it wont change the outcome" Rose thought "Lets continue!" She said smiling Chara nodded "Then give me your strength!" Chara said fusing with Rose's soul and they both grew Black as night and even darker to Ventablack "YES!" Chara yelled feeling the Hate and she kicked down the door between Frost and Jace "LETS DO THIS!" She said motioning away and towards the Barrier and she just broke right through it by stepping through "HATE WILL REIGN!

He was still standing in the remains of the cage, staring off into the distance.

"JACE COME ON!" She said grabbing Jace and dragging him behind her

A hissing/whispering noise came from his mouth, his eyes closed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus