Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Jace Ignis (played anonymously)

He raised an eyebrow. "What for? Also, what is this place?"
Shinkai was currently no where to be seen. He was relaxing in a tree branch, humming a tune.
Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

"This is the Underground" Chara said motioning around her "Mine and many other good peoples home" She smiled "I need your help because it is under threat" She said turning "If you want to show your KINDNESS that you shown to me to everyone else follow me"

"..." He sighed. "Alright, sign me up!"
Shinkai jumpes out of the tree, hoping nobody was around. He started walking towards waterfall then, his eye glowing crimson again.

She smiled and motioned for him to follow and they walked into a grass area and a flower peeked out and the flower instantly looked at Chara and ghasped "C-C-Chara?!" The flower said and Chara smiled "It is me Asriel" She said grabbing a flower pot nearby "And i will need your help as well" She said pulling Flowey up and puting him in the pot "Come on Fallen" She said walking towards the door and they instantly see Toriel come out from the door across from them and she goes wide eyed "I was not dreaming!" Toriel said covering her mouth and she walked over to Chara and hugged her "Oh my sweet child"

He blinked, not sure whether to be afraid, confused, or touched.

"No reason to be any of those things" Chara said smiling "Toriel, Sans and i need your help....A Fallen is about to arrive soon...And he is going to FIGHT and SLAY everyone"
What happened since I left?))

"So... what do I do?"

Toriel just stood wide eyed and nodded "I will help as much as i can" she said following chara out and Chara said "Follow me ill take you to sans" and leaded them out and went to the dog boat which lead us to one near judgement hall and Sans stood at the end smiling "You got them i see" ((Chara has teamed up with Sans and is bringing the new fallen to help deal judgement to Frost and is going to try to change Frost))
Ah. Ok.)) Shinkai waited by the ruins exit, his mind wandering

Chara nodded at sans and smiled "I feel like StoryShift doing this" She said smiling "Fallen what is your name?"

"Jace, and why do you keep calling me that?"

Chara sighed "I once had the name Fallen...Until I told the monsters my true name" She said "The name Fallen is just given to the ones who fall down Mnt Ebott" she seemed troubled "Sans i dont have a good feeling about this...You know what happened last time when i tried doing this..." Sans nodded and said "I think Gaster learned the lesson last time and wont try again" Chara nodded and continued "My name is Chara I used to be the one to control the Fallen when they turned to Genocide...I was forced to take charge of my HATRED and made my own judgement and Sans saw it and when he saw me fight Frost and he saw a demon who was giving Frost strength other than me and me and him tried to force Frost to RESET but he managed to escape Judgement and he will be doing the same thing over again than last time" Chara said all in one go "Now we are recuiting you to help FIGHT Frost and the demon"

"So...... you were evil then he was evil and now you're good and you want me to help beat the crap out of him and satan?"

"Yep thats it in a nutshell" She said smiling "But i have no promises nor am i telling any of you what i am going to do afterwards" She said her red eyes shining "And now we wait and while we are waiting Sans will tell you how to FIGHT"
Shinkai suddenly appeared beside Chara, frowning. He seemed to be different. He didnt give off the same aura as before

He jumped about a foot in the air when Shinkkai appeared.
"I'll tell you about that warning I said to Rose when I first met her if you didn't know. I have a demon to." He sighed

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus