Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Jace Ignis (played anonymously)

He stopped, surprised, and whistled back.
Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

She smiled and whistled His Theme to the Fallen
Im here))

He frowned. "Don't know that one."

"It was my brothers song" Chara said stepping into the light "His name was Asriel" She pointed at him "I need your help"

He raised an eyebrow. "What for? Also, what is this place?"
Shinkai was currently no where to be seen. He was relaxing in a tree branch, humming a tune.

"This is the Underground" Chara said motioning around her "Mine and many other good peoples home" She smiled "I need your help because it is under threat" She said turning "If you want to show your KINDNESS that you shown to me to everyone else follow me"

"..." He sighed. "Alright, sign me up!"
Shinkai jumpes out of the tree, hoping nobody was around. He started walking towards waterfall then, his eye glowing crimson again.

She smiled and motioned for him to follow and they walked into a grass area and a flower peeked out and the flower instantly looked at Chara and ghasped "C-C-Chara?!" The flower said and Chara smiled "It is me Asriel" She said grabbing a flower pot nearby "And i will need your help as well" She said pulling Flowey up and puting him in the pot "Come on Fallen" She said walking towards the door and they instantly see Toriel come out from the door across from them and she goes wide eyed "I was not dreaming!" Toriel said covering her mouth and she walked over to Chara and hugged her "Oh my sweet child"

He blinked, not sure whether to be afraid, confused, or touched.

"No reason to be any of those things" Chara said smiling "Toriel, Sans and i need your help....A Fallen is about to arrive soon...And he is going to FIGHT and SLAY everyone"
What happened since I left?))

"So... what do I do?"

((Not much. I decided that being dead was boring so i joined as a new char, frost went crazy and chara is good?))

Toriel just stood wide eyed and nodded "I will help as much as i can" she said following chara out and Chara said "Follow me ill take you to sans" and leaded them out and went to the dog boat which lead us to one near judgement hall and Sans stood at the end smiling "You got them i see" ((Chara has teamed up with Sans and is bringing the new fallen to help deal judgement to Frost and is going to try to change Frost))
Ah. Ok.)) Shinkai waited by the ruins exit, his mind wandering

Chara nodded at sans and smiled "I feel like StoryShift doing this" She said smiling "Fallen what is your name?"

"Jace, and why do you keep calling me that?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus