Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ruins

Viitorul Nostru_Heart (played by justanothernerdyrper) Topic Starter

"The rooms with the windows are better." They say, making sure to keep a bit of space between them. "It's like you're the only person on the planet and it's just you and the Gods or something."
Cletus (played by Sarlic)

"me and rox are a duo, without her I wouldn't be here, and without me she wouldn't be here"he says gazing at the view"I can't imagine a world without her"

"It's good you have each other, then." They looked out at the view too once they knew he wasn't going to try to get closer. "It's like that for me and my dad. I'm just getting some air. Doesn't take long to get here the way I do it."

"is your dad...here?"he says looking around

"No, he's back home. I come out here a lot so he knows where I am. And that I'm safe." They say the last part confidently, taking one of their hands out. Their fingers had turned into claws that blended back into skin up their hand a bit. The scales glowed a soft, warm red.

Rox gurgled"dragon? where?"he says looking around the horizon but not at viitorul"rox...are you sure there is a dragon"

They snort. "You should trust your guide."

"I know"Rox gurgles"yes, yes this person is a fun person, and yes they did complement you don't let it get to your head"He looks at viitorul"do you know where the dragon is"

They show him their claw, raising a brow with a smirk.

"ah"he turns back to the view"I thought it was gonna be impressive seeing a dragon up close"

"Hey!" They said, a bit offended. "I just like this form better. Without the claw, I mean, but still." They pouted a little. "Besides, the stories about us build us up too much anyways."

"yeah, but a beast that can level mountains...thats why I wanted to go to the mountains"

"So you'd be able to see them before they were leveled?" They teased.

"not quite...I wanted to see them being leveled from the mountains point of view"

They tilted their head. "Why's that?"

"to record it in a bestiary"He pulls out a group of tied together parchment paper

"That sounds cool." They leaned back on the balcony.

He puts it back in his bag then leans with them

"Mountains feel too.... stougy, stuffy? I don't know. It's like if nature had a stick up it's butt and was all high and mighty." They shrugged.

He laughs

rolled 1d20 and got 3
Rox slipping off his shoulder

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ruins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus