Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ruins

Viitorul Nostru_Heart (played by justanothernerdyrper) Topic Starter

They rose a brow, "What are you talking about?" They asked, clearly confused.
Elunaria (played anonymously)

"all of you. your kind not welcome not after all you did"
Cletus (played by Sarlic)

"what did we do?"He tilts his head

They think for a moment and then snort. "Wait, do you think we destroyed this place? No way, I just like to come by and appreciate what's left."

“ your kindcreated this mess. I don’t need your kind destroying anything else.”

"what is our kind"he quizzes the voice

"First off, you don't even know what My Kind is, and second, I hate my birth family." They shove their hands in their pockets. "Maybe some people just like enjoying nature, and you should let them. I don't give a d*** if you're a god."

He turns to them"sh...I'm trying to quiz the voice"

"Fine." They grumbled, relaxing. "I wanna know who this one is anyways."

suddenly a image of a lady appeared. it was a ghost from the village. " I can explain the voice and tell you why you not wanted here if you will let me tell you a story. the story of why people like you are not welcome"

"go on tell it"

They rose a brow and entertained her, but they didn't hide the sarcasm and irreverence in their voice. "Go on! Please tell us why you've judged the first people you saw just because they're humanoid."

" a group entered and they looked exactly and sound like you. they came and angered the gods and goddesses and as such they let evil afflict them. but the people did not suffer. so the group killed and destroyed this place. only the 1 person knows this fate....the priestess of the divine. she going to help rebuild. only the temple survived this fate. as behind me."

"well, I've never even been on this continent before, so it wasn't me"He says looking at her

"Yeahhhh, I've been kidnapped most of my life, so it wasn't me." They leaned back on the building wall. "Were all your people awful to the gods too?" They asked, being a bit more respectful this time, less sarcastic, but it seemed to lead into something.

"and rox...I've known her for most her life, and she would never do anything like this, right roxie"He says and starts petting rox, who starts to purr

" no that why there are ghost here. the group destroyed even loyal people. thoses that where loyal are in the underworld in a life of bliss."

They sighed a little. "That's not what I asked you. If you had seen someone from your people walking in, would you have assumed they were here to hurt what's left?"

"Wait...among those people who destroyed this place was there a forest slime?"

" given our history yes. no but one looks just like you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ruins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus