Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ruins

Cletus (played by Sarlic)

"to get the ghosts to stop being angry at us"
Viitorul Nostru_Heart (played by justanothernerdyrper) Topic Starter

"Yeah, that about sums it up. Or at least to leave us the hell alone if they are."
Elunaria (played anonymously)

"ah. I see. that no easy task. it rare that you can even see the ghost.

"not even you?"He says looking at her

((Okay this is ooc diversion so it's in chat bc I have thoughts XD
I am amused by the fact that people aren't fazed by Heart, Like, they're So Bitter))

"Anyone tried to free their souls yet? Seems like it'd be a lot easier on all parties. Especially if they're trying to get everyone to **** off before they can even get the chance to try to help."

((my char is used to mythical creatures))

Cletus wrote:
((my char is used to mythical creatures))
((Nah, man, like they're down to fight this girl if she tries anything. Ghosts tryna push them around? They're not down for that. Especially once like, divine beings were used as a threat XD They don't trust anything after that. It's a good thing Cletus is being the diplomatic one here ))

" I would but the things I need where taken away. plus sending them to the afterlife before you calm them just spills trouble"

"More than threatening strangers with divine punishment just because they look a certain way like complete A*******? I'll bring supplies myself. Unless someone creates a time machine or they stop being d****, they're not gonna get they're town back."

"vii calm down, being angry won't get them to help us any faster, it will just slow down this whole process..."he turns and faces her"where are those supplies"

"Viitorul. Only my dad and sister get to call me that. But fine. I'm not big on punishment from high and mighty people."

“ it with a evil noble by the name of lord Edwin.” Many knew him it was going to be a pain to get it.

"never heard of him, surely he isn't that bad"he says looking at her"can you just tell me where to find him"

"Maybe we could get new versions of these too?"

“ it more dangerous to make new ones then getting the old ones.”
((Could I join with this character? You can take a look at the profile if you want.))

Rustik the Fox wrote:
((Could I join with this character? You can take a look at the profile if you want.))
((Go ahead!))

"I'm used to danger." They sigh tiredly at the situation. "How about Cletus gets 'em back from Lord d***h***, I go about making new ones and then if one doesn't work, there's a back up plan."

"I'm ok with that"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ruins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus