Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wolves a family in myth(closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Caleb and Jacob (played anonymously)

We can be the caretakers!
WolfieX45 Topic Starter

Caleb and Jacob wrote:
We can be the caretakers!

Ok, sounds good^^

Post wolf refs pls nd ty :)
Finally done!

Name: Loqa (Low - Kuh)
Description/Appearance: A dark grey coat with a few white splotches around her back and legs. A small bub tail, nearly looking like she has no tail at all. Her underbelly is nearly black.
Small backstory: Before she was even a few months old, her mother and father were attacked by “the two-legged standers” (That’s what she calls humans.) with their weapons. Loqa escaped the small leaf-built shelter she lived in and travelled out, finding herself with a pack.

Edit: Oof. Just saw there’s a reference already... but, I’m kind of proud of mine... so...
WolfieX45 Topic Starter

WhatsInTheCube wrote:
Finally done!

Name: Loqa (Low - Kuh)
Description/Appearance: A dark grey coat with a few white splotches around her back and legs. A small bub tail, nearly looking like she has no tail at all. Her underbelly is nearly black.
Small backstory: Before she was even a few months old, her mother and father were attacked by “the two-legged standers” (That’s what she calls humans.) with their weapons. Loqa escaped the small leaf-built shelter she lived in and travelled out, finding herself with a pack.

Edit: Oof. Just saw there’s a reference already... but, I’m kind of proud of mine... so...

All set cube ty^^
WolfieX45 Topic Starter

Still need a few more of yall to submit chara refs so we can start!
THIS is the one I was in. xD
WolfieX45 Topic Starter

Yea I realizied after XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wolves a family in myth(closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus