Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Like you, Like me (Open)

Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

(Beast XD sorry used to calling him by his name XDDD)
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

(I'm so confused... It says he real name is Faunarus)

(No no xD the player's name! XD)

(Ohhhh... I personally don't like it when people give themselves a name like that :/ I'm Andrew, I like to be called that. Eon is only if you forget :P why'd he get banned?)

(Hmm I can't remember. anyways We'll just wait till tm then :P )

(Yeah, doesnt matter. Ttyl :3)
Beast (played anonymously)

(Hey Andrew, not that I mind it. But why are beast and elemeno fighting? XD)

Beast flashed evil red eyes to Elemeno. They turned back to normal as he said to Tamara, "And i you ever want company that doesn't smell....or for that matter LOOK....like the backside of a donkey. I'm always available." His words were obviously referring to Elemeno.

"I'm glad I can't change so that I do actually look like one," he countered. El actually was rather handsome, with his black hair and silver eyes, as well as height and muscular build. He took absolutely no offense from anything Beast said.
"Also, she and I are the same species. Insulting me is insulting her."

"Oh I don't think so. Or are you saying that everyone from the same species looks alike?" Beast contradicted.

"No, but we're both the same creature. If you're saying I look and smell like an ass's ass because I'm a WW (WereWolf), then you're saying she is too."

(I'm gonna wait for Vi to reply)

"Just like you smell and look like one, doesn't mean everyone else does," Beast smirked at him. He turned to Tamara, "Anyway, how are ya?"

(Alright)

He just rolled his eyes, "You can't just make nice with someone you just called a 'Human mutt,'" El sighed.

(Sorry! I've been doing homework! DX)

Tamara had been watching them smugly as they'd argued. Sighing quietly she had immersed herself back into her book before Beast had asked her how she felt. "Fine." she said sort of sarcastically as she flipped a page and took another bite of her lunch.

(( You're preaching to the choir sister))

Beast stood up to face Elemeno, "Why not? And what're you gonna do about it?"

"Because its insulting," El stood up. He towered over the much younger boy and curled his hands into fists, "You've got no right to be making fun of anyone," he cracked his neck and threw two very fast, very accurate punches at Beast, one for the gut and the other for his chin.

Beast smiled the second Elemeno tried to intimidate him. "It was a joke, something someone as boring as you wouldn't understand." Beast cracked his knuckles just in time to catch both of Elemeno's punches. "You're the last person to tell anyone what they can and can't do." Beast used his strength to swing Elemeno up over his head, away from Tamara. He was hoping he would be sent flying, which was easy enough for beast, but when being thrown it's easy to catch yourself, and beast was hoping Elemeno couldn't.

Being a werewolf, El not only couldn't catch himself but he also didn't let go of Beast's on arms and used te momentum of being thrown to swing the shapeshifter into the ground, "Don't mess with a 180 year old werewolf," he snarled angrily but quietly as his fingernails grew and dug deep into Beast's wrists.

.((Careful, I think they might ban you for cursing, just a heads up, but I don't mind))

Beast held on to Elemeno, and pulled him over him before rolling forward, leaving Elemeno under Beast, neither of them taking any damage. "And you'd do better if you didn't mess with a wild animal!" Beast's nails grew, sharp and strong, deep into Elemeno's wrist, same as his. Beast eyes flashed red, he had to calm himself or he would be tempted to change. Beast had already seen Elemeno change into a werewolf, which meant that if Beast wanted to, he could also change into a werewolf, even one much bigger than Elemeno. They were both lucky that all of the student's were gone for the day, otherwise the normally unachievable feats of strength would expose them both.

Tamara lurched back as she'd seen the two start fighting. Throwing down her book she stood up abruptly. "What are you doing?! You realize there are still teachers here? I don't even know why you're fighting, I don't even know you guys!" she snapped out of the blue as she balled her hands into fists.

El threw Beast off of him, "He needs to learn to respect a woman," El spat, "I'm tired of your BS, Beast, calling me a liar and a weakling. I am neither. You on the other hand, yes, you're strong, but you're just an experiment. You're nothing but a liar and a trouble maker. I don't even want to fight with you. You're a waste of my time and energy, but if you harass another girl, her," he pointed to Tamara, "Or another, so help me, you will wish you were never created in that test tube."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Like you, Like me (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus