Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Like you, Like me (Open)

Tamara (played by beefy)

The halls were quiet in the high school. She walked alone through the halls, hood down as she ran her long fingers through her midnight black hair. Tamara sighed. She couldn't believe that he parents were making her go to school. Having arrived early, Tamara wandered the school for the time being until school would start. She was glad nobody knew her here. Looking farther down the hall, she spotted a couple students but however decided to avoid them and go out into the courtyard. Seating herself on a bench, she sighed as she wished she could be at home playing with the pups right then.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

Elemeno sniffed the air, "Another?" he asked curiously and followed the scent from the entrance of the school. He hadn't seen a werewolf for several decades.
"Hello," he smiled happily as he finally spotted Tamara, "It's been a long time since I've met another."
Beast (played anonymously)

Beast had just finished his early morning detention. He was known for getting in trouble in school, which he didn't mind at all. After all, you can't tame the beast. He walked around the halls, with not enough time to go back home, he went to his locker and put up hit bag which he would retrieve later. He scrambled through the halls looking for something to do while waiting for the time to die. when he spotted Tamara. "Bingo," he said to himself as he crept her way.
Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Tamara had picked up the scent of a fellow werewolf too. Blinking, she looked over at the one who addressed her. Looking over him, she seemed cautious as she had rarely encountered other wolves other then her pack. "Hello..." she replied looking over him. He somewhat looked like her, hell they could probably almost pull off being twins. However she did not know him. From inside, Tamara had picked up the scent of another, however that one was different. Something she hadn't smelled before. Her eyes glanced in the general direction before looking back to the other male near her. "...Can I help you?" she asked as she leaned back onto the bench, casually.

"Ignore him. He's a shapeshifter," El whispered, "And not really, I'm just happy to Find someone like me," he said honestly, "It's been decades since I've met another werewolf," he chuckled.

(( Is your character psychic or something? ))

Beast waved away Elemeno before saying to Tamara, "Hey there."

(If they go to the same school, I assume all supernatural creatures know each other. Besides, werewolves have an incredible sense of smell)

(( Well, He isn't an actual shapeshifter, he's a science experiment. No smell.)

(Even still. Supernatural beings tend to know other ones)

(( He' not supernatural, but w/e, continue :3 ))

"Get outta here, Beast," El rolled his eyes and waved him away, "you remember what happened last time you got on my nerves, don't you?" he said, referring to when he beat the shape shifter down to a puddle of mush for a similar situation.

Tamara looked over the male werewolf in front of her once more. Narrowing her eyes slightly. She remained silent for a moment. "Uh-huh..." she honestly didn't know what to say to Elemeno and it showed. Seeing Beast had approached them, she waved casually. "Hi..." Great, when she was avoiding people, she now had people interacting with her.

"I'm sorry," El looked at Tanara, "I know you're uncomfortable... I'm gonna go," El said quietly, "See you at lunch?"

Beast laughed. "So you like to lie in front of pretty girls huh? Because I recall, I sent you running home with your tail between you legs!" Beast looked intense. He then turned to Tamara, "Don't mind this weakling. He's a compulsive liar."

"No... It's not that." she stared at El a moment before Beast spoke up. Tamara looked between the two. "Eh?" If she had been in her feral form about now, her ears would be folded all the way back as she sensed the tension between the two.

"A compulsive liar? Really?" El rolled his eyes, "Because last I saw, you were quite literally a pile of mush. I don't need to deal with your crap," he turned to Tamara, "I would highly suggest staying away from him. He hasn't gone one week without detention."

Beast looked at Elemeno, "Like i said...LIAR! Considering that I was the one who made you cry like a baby." He exhaled then looked to Tamara, "Just ignore him. He's always like this. I don't know where he gets it? But can you blame him? If I was as weak as him, I'd lie about it too." Beast smiled at Tamara, "But don't let him ruin our morning."

"Keep away from him. He just walked over here from detention," El warned Tamara, "He'll try and take advantage of you," and with that, he walked away.

Beast smirked to him self. "Yeah, he's prone to trying to get the last word and running away. Once a coward, always a coward." He faced Tamara, "Anyway hey, pleased to make your acquaintance."

Tamara sat there in silence. She wasn't going to take sides. She didn't even know these guys! Standing up, Tamara took a step away. "Hm... Nice to meet you too?... OK. I'm just going to go." she waved awkwardly, poker faced as she left the courtyard and returned inside, wandering off towards the library where hopefully she could be alone for a while. However it didn't take long for the bell to ring.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Like you, Like me (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus