Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Like you, Like me (Open)

Beast (played anonymously)

((Time skip? Or RP in class?))
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

(I say we time skip to another point where all our characters can interact. It's up to Fira though)

( Your move Vi :/ )
Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

(Tie skiiiiip~! XD )

(OK, then set up the spot, your the time skipper XD Where are we? After school club or something?)

El sat alone beneath a tree in the courtyard as he did most days, eating his ham sandwich. He had a pair of Skullcandy headphones on and was tapping the ground to the beat of the music he was listening to.

(Ignore this XD)

Tamara had just got out of class after having to talk to the teacher. Approaching her locker, she unlocked it and threw all of her stuff inside before grabbing out her lunch. Her locker happened to be near a window that looked out over the courtyard. Blinking, she saw the other werewolf who approached her before class. She didn't dare approach but would've rather sat out in the courtyard. Going down to a farther down door, she came into the far end of the courtyard and sat at a picnic table underneath a birch tree, eating her lunch in silence. Tamara pulled out a book as she read and surely hoped that no one would bug her now. She had people all over her during class and it wasn't pleasant.

Beast saw Tamara in the courtyard and went up to her, "So we meet again I see?" He took the seat next to her.

However that was interrupted as Beast approached her and sat down. She looked rather uncomfortable. "Uhh... Hi?" She looked about at the various groups of students who were sitting across the courtyard, rather wondering why of all people in the area he decided to sit with her.

Beast scooted away from her a little bit, giving her space. "So what' new in the world of the human mutt?"

"Leave her alone, Beast," Elemeno called from his position on the other side of the courtyard, "Nobody is ever going to actually want to be your friend."

The girl looked offended. "Human mutt?!" she growled lowly. Her eyes glowed slightly. To her that was an insult. "Don't ever call me such a thing..." she turned her gaze back to her book, rather annoyed she flipped through her book and continued to eat before El approached. She quirked a brow as he spoke to Beast. Their business wasn't hers, but if they were going to keep arguing around her, she was probably going to start getting annoyed.

"I told you," El called to Tamara with and agitated sigh

Beast raised his hands, "Chillax! I didn't mean anything by it," Beast said with a smile. Beast's finger nails grew longer to claws, "They don't call me beast fer' nothing." He winked at her before all except for his middle nail went to normal size, which he used to flip off Elemeno.

El shot him the bird right back, never having even once looked up from his sandwich.

Tamara glanced at Beast unimpressed. "Uuuh huh..." Looking back at her book, the girl began tapping her foot lightly on the ground as she continued eating, staring down at her book.

"If yo ever want company that's more... Hospitable to you," El tapped the ground next to him, "I'm always available."

(Storm got a one day ban :o Can we wait until tm to continue? XD)

(Storm? Sure...)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Like you, Like me (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus