Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stranger Things Have Happened

Beau Eaves (played by Five20)

What had begun as a curious stroll around his grandmother's seemingly endless property, taking in every tree trunk and over-sized pebble, had turned into Beau absentmindedly walking deeper and deeper into the uncharted forest. For a moment he wondered if this land still belonged to his grandmother, but abandoned the thought just as quickly as it had arrived; 'Acres upon acres' she had bragged about owning, he couldn't have traversed passed all of her property in such a short period of time.

Beau reached into his jacket for his lighter, suddenly struck by the realization that his unlit cigarette had been hanging from his lips for the majority of the walk. He cupped his left hand over the flame to protect it against the crisp chill in the air and breathed in a heavy drag.

The blonde decided he should head back for his grandmother's house before it got too dark. The last thing he needed was for anyone to worry over his whereabouts. That is until he heard the sound of snapping twigs behind him.

"H-Hello?"
Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising)

(What exactly are you looking for in this RP? I've got a wide variety of characters ranging from Pokemon to anthro to human to minecraftian)
Beau Eaves (played by Five20) Topic Starter

(I was looking for a human, modern fantasy RP)
"Vhat do Ve do vith a drunken sailor, Vhat do Ve do vith a drunken sailor? Vhat do Ve vith a drunken early in zee morning?" a voice sang with a deep German accent.

Beau's blood ran cold. His grandmother hadn't mentioned anything about having neighbors. Maybe he did wander out past her property after all.

"Uh, sorry, I'll...I'll be goin' now."
"Oh, look Keera! Zee neighbors!" the gasmasked man said cheerily to the fox cub in his arms.

Well he doesn't sound as creepy as he looks...

Beau decided the least he could do for presumably walking around the masked man's backyard was to introduce himself. Besides, he was holding a baby fox, how dangerous could he be?

The blonde took one last pull from his cigarette before stumping out the flame over the nose of his already tattered boots. He began to walk over to the man, dark brown eyes never leaving the eerie gasmask around the stranger's face.

"Hello." the young man started, rubbing his hand over his denim vest for neatness' sake before outstretching it to the taller gentleman, "I'm uh, Beau. B-Beau Eaves. Maybe you know my grand-grandmother?"
Doc turned, making his assault rifle swing down to his side, "No, I don't believe I know her. Here, have a welcome present!" he laughed and a grenade out of a medical satchel on his bandolier. It was painted yellow with a little smiley face on it. He grabbed Beau's wrist and pressed it into his hand. The pin was still in it fortunately, "Have fun!" he laughed maniacally and walked back the way he came.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stranger Things Have Happened

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus