Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Help me out with my English!

Hello guys!

I wanna improve my English language. I am searching for a roleplay partner who can help me to improve on my English. A person who says when I make a mistake . Like when I misspel words or grammatical mistakes. And corrects me.

Who is up for this shoot me a pm or leave a message here!
You could certainly look to me...Englisch ist meine Muttersprache. Ahem. It’s my mother-tongue. I’d be glad to help you anytime!
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

KatayokuNoTenshiVII wrote:
You could certainly look to me...Englisch ist meine Muttersprache. Ahem. It’s my mother-tongue. I’d be glad to help you anytime!

I will shoot you a pm!
Hades_

There is a cool app called Grammarly. I don't recommend using the chrome extension, as it does play fickle games with RPR's text input boxes, but on its own website it is very useful!

It helps with spelling, word use, phrasing, and punctuation. It is so helpful and also free to use. There is a paid version that has more features, but the free version is still very useful!

:)

Places like wordcounter.net typically use Grammarly for their grammar checks as well.

I wish you luck in your growth with the English language! It is a very difficult one to master due to how much it borrows from other languages, simplifies spellings of similar words, and changes sounds with no marks to indicate the change.

I wish you luck!
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

PrettySir wrote:
There is a cool app called Grammarly. I don't recommend using the chrome extension, as it does play fickle games with RPR's text input boxes, but on its own website it is very useful!

It helps with spelling, word use, phrasing, and punctuation. It is so helpful and also free to use. There is a paid version that has more features, but the free version is still very useful!

:)

Places like wordcounter.net typically use Grammarly for their grammar checks as well.

I wish you luck in your growth with the English language! It is a very difficult one to master due to how much it borrows from other languages, simplifies spellings of similar words, and changes sounds with no marks to indicate the change.

I wish you luck!

Thank You for the tip!
You can try many apps for access like Grammarly, Jarvis AI Tool, etc. But I recommend you to find an instructor near your home or online like on-site Preply.
You used to focus on compare and contrast essay outline of the subject like grammar, tenses, and parts of speech.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Help me out with my English!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus