Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rising Star Pokemon Roleplay Adventure(Open)

Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Vincenza'a Pizzeria...

Macie: *Walking into the Pizzeria* Here we are... Just don't let me see the Pizza. It's gonna make me hungry and i can't have much grease. It didn't sit so well with me last time.

Macie's Inner self: That leaves pizza out then. Or Pasta.

Pidgetta: *Walking over to order some Pasta* Sorry. but i'm hungry. I haven't had anything since i arrived in town. The one Burger Joint i visited... It had the worst attitude known to walk the planet.

Frank: *At the end of the restaurant*

Joanna: *Into the Comm* Rising star #1: Rising crown... To Rising star #2: Papa Cleaner... The package has arrived. Standby for delivery.

Frank: *In Comm* Confirnmed.

Along with Frank was an old ally. Someone that was a known secret Agent. Known as MI: 5 ... 0017 Agent Avery Rhapsody-French.

A Minute later...

Frank: *Looking at Macie and the others* Macie, Alden, Ridge... Macie T. Jessie. Trusted Allies... Good to see you again.

Macie: Frank, where were you? You were with me in hotel earlier on in the evening. What happened?

Frank: I had to take care of a hit. However it was a hit that was a no go as the hit was An Agent. I couldn't do it. This Agent happened to be Avery. Agent Avery French. He came from British intelligence to deliver the intel he had secretly gathered for some time on Spectrum.

M: And Of course... Your Ally Agent Avery didn't come alone. I'm M. As this information is double classified and directly comes from British Intelligence. *Looking to see Macie* Agent Rising Star... Good seeing that you're in strong suit. I've heard about your recent rise to the high status. Very risky for a young woman of 16. Agent Avery's been following up on the concert that you held just the other day and from what he's brief to me about it... I must say that i am quite intrigued. Impressed even. But also deeply concerned about the very well being of yours.

Macie: How's that?

M: There's been multiple reports from British Intelligence which gets intel from the F.B.I and C.I.A which is within American Soil. They became aware of the Evil teams such as Magma, Aqua and Spectrum. Two of those teams are with the endgame of awakening a legendary beast. Two legends. The Legendary of the sea, Kyogre... and the Legendary of the Land, Groudon. They are seeking to awaken them from their Ancient slumber. But are in need of two orbs. A Red and a Blue. But there is also a factor which they didn't count on... You.

Frank: *Looking at everyone* Let's all have a seat and we shall get to the briefing.

The room as it may have been obvious had been modified to look like a central Sub-hub of Intelligence headquarters. Macie was feeling very apprehensive as now starting to finally get the full details of the matters that were in sight. They all were gonna be in the awares of what was going on. Why the Evil teams were after Macie so consistently...

As they all began to sit and grab a seat...

Sitting down…
Die-Another-Day-0703.jpg

Die-Another-Day-0715.jpg

M: *Pressing a button on the remote activating the screens* This info is deeply classified as it’s delicate Intel. *Looking at everyone* This is not gonna sit well with some of you and for this… i deeply bare out my apologies. As you all know… there are 3 notoriously bad teams out there. Evil… Sinister and vicious in multiple degrees….

Seconds later…

M: *Briefing* Sept. 14th… 0400 hours. 4 in the morning in British time… The British intelligence had picked up a report of a small rogue team of armored men. The reports turned to many as they were spotted leaving to the U.S on a charter boat. Cruise ship: St. Anne. The ship was briefed to carry a large cargo of Pokemon items. Rare stones and Z-rings. Mega stones that are believed to amp up the power of certain types of pokemon. A special Agent
Die-Another-Day-0851.jpg
Jinx Johnson was said to be on that ship on watch for anything out of the ordinary. She was the first to spot them as the ship docked at the Manhattan pier in New York… Upper Manhattan Port. 2 days later… Team Spectrum is lead by a dark mysterious man… Heavily armored in white. *Pressing another button and presenting the Photo*

overall12.jpg
They call him Master Phantom But in secret Alias… he’s called: Suzu. They refer to that name he uses in hiding… “The Blade of corruption and Pestilence”

pierce-brosnan-as-james-bond-in-die-another.jpg
Avery: He’s not the only problem… His band of fine lovelies in the fetish front for spreading chaos and mayhem… Consist of

They call themselves the Rainbow 13. Top Elite and top of the tool. Brutal and malicious to the letter. Rainbow Red is the leader and the main guy. You don’t want to cross him or you’re gonna be asking for trouble. Trouble you don’t want. They use pokemon of a type all their own. Red: Fire. Yellow: Electric. Black: Dark. Pink: Psychic/Fairy. Blue: Water/Ice. Rainbow Red’s strongest Pokemon is Incineroar. Level 90. Rainbow Yellow’s Strongest Pokemon is: Heliolisk Level 90. One shock from him would be like getting electrocuted with a high voltage field…20,000 times and left with no trace of recognition. One shock and your dead. Some deem to call him “Sir Pop Pop Shock shock Electrocution” On the count of that his temper is sparky and very snappy. You cross him and make him mad. Write out a will and mark it. because you will not be living much longer. Rainbow Black’s Strongest Pokemon is Zoroark. Rainbow Pink’s Strongest Pokemon is Metagross. It’s a steel/Psychic type pokemon. You want to face it with a common pokemon like a simple basic pokemon… You better look forward to seeing your pokemon battered. And perhaps find yourself battered as well for good measure. Rainbow Blue’s strongest pokemon is Walrein. Level 95. Each pokemon… strong and vicious. Trained to mangle any trainer’s pokemon from the very command of their masters. Rainbow Green’s Stongest pokemon is Venusaur. Rainbow’s Purple and Gold got Psychic and ghost. Their strongest pokemon are Golurk and Lunala. The rest of them… have no specialty. They’re known to use any normally common pokemon and use anything to amp up the power which lurks within the pokemon itself.
There was more… Much more…
M: *Pressing a button and going to the next Screen* Team two. The first one of the two who are after the awakening of the slumbering pokemon who lie in wait. Slumbering in their resting place. Team Magma... A team of fire and all things molten and hot. Their source of use for pokemon consist of mostly fire and dark. Hardly any of them use ones of different types than those of fire and Dark. Their Leader... Is Maxie. Last name unknown. They are said to be after one sole purpose and it's all to ensure the passion of all land dwelling pokemon. All that dwell upon the land. Without any regard to those of the water. But this is where it comes to the chase. *Looking at Macie* Macie, You are the key to their ambitions. Your voice is the key to what they need to fulfill their mission and succeed with their end game. Awakening Groudon. The legendary pokemon of the Land. They have made preparations in seeing to the awakening. Seeing that Groudon would awaken. But have put all their resources in going after the key to awaken the one they're after. That's you.

Joanna: That's something which we all know. We've been trying to nail those bastards since the first attempt they made to come at Macie.

Ridge: That's right. However... the ones we're after are Spectrum/ Rainbow. They have our parents. And we're gonna make them pay.

die another day.png
Avery: That's all fine, young pup. But there is a problem. That team is counting on that. They are expecting it.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (24).png
Macie: But what do they want from me? My voice? They can't have it. They should get their own.

But as they were talking...

Maxie: *On Screen* That's where you're wrong, Rising Brat! You are the key to the awakening... and you had best heed this warning... Team Magma shall have you in our clutches yet. You will help us awaken Groudon. One way or another. Because if not... *Snapping his fingers* You may want to say goodbye to your relatives...

Starflower Margarie Lightfoot (1).jpg
Starflower: Macie, Don't give into that monster. You are special to this world. Don't give because of us being captive. Rising Star lives...

Pyong-chang Lucy Lightfoot (10).jpg
Pyong-Chang: Macie... please... don't let them win. You have a heart that is genuine... That monster is trying to lure you to help awaken a beast. Don't do it. Don't give in to him.

Yolei Lei Lightfoot (8).jpg
Yolei: *Secretly trying to loosen the ties that are tying them to the chairs* ...

Maxie: You control their fate. Help us awaken Groudon... or your family... is food for Groudon as its grand entrance meal.

Transmission ends...

Jessie: That was not good.

Miranda: You have all those for family, Macie?

Macie: *Shrugs*

The briefing went on...

However an hour later...

The Rising star was on her way over to the next town with her Fiance Ridge and her sister-in-law Gabby, Her Cousin Pidgetta and her roommate Joanna. Not to forget her Entourage. Jessie Rogers was also with her and the crew. Macie was walking side by side with her Pokemon Muscle Star (Machoke) While Pidgetta was walking with her pokemon Stoutland. Jordan Barlow... Joanna's Brother had his Froslass hovering beside him. They had a lot of ground to cover and there was also the fact that Macie had to head off to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It was for a event that she was invited to by a celeb who watched her grand devue concert. Lady Gaga. Gesling Stadium. It was late at night still and in the chill of night... they were gonna have to make some heavy lead way if they were gonna intend to make some ground before Dawn...

Macie: *Looking at the Map* We should keep going straight. Just till we hit another interchange on the Highway. *Sighs* Muscle star... Keep a watch out. We've got a long night of traveling ahead.

Machoke: Ma... Machoke.

Camerupt: Camer Camer... Rupt. Camerupt.

Macie: I know, Camerupt. I know...

Jessie: *To his Fearow* Fearow... Go up into the sky and keep an eye out from the sky. If you see anything... Sound off.

Fearow: Fearow. Fear. *Flying up into the air*

Thereby the Adventure was said to then begin...

Who would they meet? Who knew?
I would like to join
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Holly Saracus wrote:
I would like to join

((Go to this Thread: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=67756 Get the details and see what's expected))

((But feel free to join. One thing: How much do you know about Pokemon? All of what you know...))
((ALOT))

Holly Saracus wrote:
((ALOT))

((Check out the thread: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=67756 See what to expect. Then once you see what to expect... as far as Gym leaders and the pokemon that are gonna be available in the RP... then see the plot summary... Come back to this thread... with your character/Characters of choice and let it rip. Kick it all off with a bang. Good luck.))
Holly walks down the road with her little brother Mikael and sister Jade, along with her Lucario Lucas

Mikael runs ahead with his Pokemon Pidgey and yells "come on sis! You're so slow!" to Jade

Jade pulls out her pokeball she got yesterday on her tenth birthday and calls her Torchic out and holds it and starts brushing its feathers

Holly rubs the top of Jade's head" how does it feel to be a Pokemon trainer like your big sis?"

They were heading to the next town over to get to the next gym so Jade can get her next badge.

Jade's Torchic rubs its head on Jade "I love being a Pokemon trainer, just like I love taking care of Pokemon"

They continue walking until Lucas stops moving and stands up stiff." What is it?" Holly asks. Lucas growls and telepathically says to her" Someone is near" they all stop after Holly tells them this and look around.

"Whoever is there, show yourself" Holly yells.

((the people Lucario senses are your group))

Hollian Saracus wrote:
Holly walks down the road with her little brother Mikael and sister Jade, along with her Lucario Lucas

Mikael runs ahead with his Pokemon Pidgey and yells "come on sis! You're so slow!" to Jade

Jade pulls out her pokeball she got yesterday on her tenth birthday and calls her Torchic out and holds it and starts brushing its feathers

Holly rubs the top of Jade's head" how does it feel to be a Pokemon trainer like your big sis?"

They were heading to the next town over to get to the next gym so Jade can get her next badge.

Jade's Torchic rubs its head on Jade "I love being a Pokemon trainer, just like I love taking care of Pokemon"

They continue walking until Lucas stops moving and stands up stiff." What is it?" Holly asks. Lucas growls and telepathically says to her" Someone is near" they all stop after Holly tells them this and look around.

"Whoever is there, show yourself" Holly yells.

((the people Lucario senses are your group))

Zod Gyllenhall's Lucario was out and standing on the one side of Macie's group. He detected another of its kind and looked. He turned and used Aura Sphere. Not aware that there were trainers close by.

Macie's Gothorita had then come out and detected something and Used Psychic on the target. She didn't know of there being trainers close by either and Macie's crew didn't seem to hear anyone close to where they were.

Macie's Gothorita (Mystic Eye): *Hopping onto Macie's one Side warning of danger* Goth... Goth Goth... Rita Rita... Goth... Goth Goth.

Macie: *Stopping and getting everyone's attention* Hold on guys. Mystic Eye's sensing something.

Zod: So is my Lucario. He is sensing something too... He's detecting also some humans. But isn't sure as to whether they be bad guys... good guys or fellow trainers.

Pidgetta's Stoutland: *Roaring* STOUTLAND!

Pidgetta: Stoutland... settle down. Let's just watch for whatever it is to show itself or themselves. It could be nothing. However... keep on that guard.

Pidgetta's Stoutland: *Nods* Land.

Who was it nearby? Was it friend... or foe?

((RP still on. No one's giving up. This is full commitment. No backing down.))

((I Repeat... RP Is not stopping. It will be seen through.))

((Is there a problem with hearing? I said the thread was open... COME ON! Join in for heaven's sake!))

((Last time. THE THREAD IS OPEN!!))

((BUMP))
Thoer/29/boy/cashier/black pixel cut hair, pale skin, dark blue eyes, White shirt, black rip up jacket,dark blue jeans, Gary and witeh high tops, black skull tattoo on neck / jerk , mean , checher, cute, abouves,smart/Ashley/good friend of keith norman/moved out of rhmye City/was Ashley boyfriend be for they broke up because Ashley didn't feel safe with him

Adam/16/boy/blonde spikey hair,brown glasses,light brown eyes,greenblue hodede,blue jeans,black sneakers/kind,nerd,coder,very smart,funny,gets bully/Vic/roger Clifford,Vic,Ashley,hiro Morgan/none

Junior/15/boy/black pixel cut hair,green eyes,Aqua shirt,gold rip up jacket,black pants,gold high tops/hot,rich,popular, bully,break dancer,cool,dumb,secretly gay/Otto , staye/crush is Adam/none/

Emma/15/girl/brown long hair,dark blue eyes,light green headband,light purple dress,light green jacket,gold pumps/cute, cheer captain, bully,smart,popular,beautiful/junior/staye,jessica/twin brother named Otto /none

Otto/15/boy/brown pixel cut hair,dark blue eyes,white shirt,black leather jacket,green rip up jeans,sliver high tops/kind,popular,smart,hot,football captain,cool/Vic/junior, the whole football team/twin sister named Emma/staye

Staye/15/blonde long hair, pink headband,pink dress,light blue eyes,light blue jacket,white pumps/ super popular,bully,pretty,rich,cute,smart/none/Emma,junior/neice of ogla Ellison/Otto /bully vic

Vic/14/girl/brown hair with hot pink,purple, and dark blue highlights, brown eyes,purple glasses,purple shirt,Jean jacket,pink and Aqua leggings,black and white tennis shoes/kind,smart,plays the guitar,very good singer,gets bully/Otto/Tim goodman,carina Mitchell,eiliam Christian/none/none/was on maximum music/

Ashley/22/girl/works for PCL/blond hair, green eyes , blue shirt ,light pink skirt , pink pumps,White lab coat and the PCL work bange/kind, very smart , loves any Pokemon , careing /Wallace Carroll/nina O'Hare/none

Sadie/25/girl/co tv producer at GNN /black long hair ,Aqua blue eyes , light purple truttle neck , tan jeans, and black shoes/ sassy, bossy , kind , smart / roger Clifford/Amanda blackstone,roger Clifford,Brad McMaster,Ashley,Tim goodman/moved away from rhyme city / none yet / shares a officie with roger Clifford

justin / 27/ boy / thief/ brown pixel cut,black star tattoo on neck,brown eyes , white shirt, blaack pants , gray shose/ qiuck,smart,kind , badboy/ Carina Mitchell/ none yet / faimly all dead / none yet / dislike Brad Mcmaster

Jessica/27/girl/researcher at PCL/brown long hair,light purple eyes,purple shirt,light green shirk, greenblue pumps/sassy,,archenemy of Ashley,smart, heartbreaker/Wallace Carroll/Keith Norman/twin brother named jace/none

Jace/27/boy/police officer/brown short hair,light purple eyes,dark green suit and tie,light green dress shirt,black dress shoes/kind,sweet,friendly,smart/Amanda blackstone/Justin,Wallace Carroll,Brad McMaster/twin sister named Jessica/none

Dib2435 wrote:
Thoer/29/boy/cashier/black pixel cut hair, pale skin, dark blue eyes, White shirt, black rip up jacket,dark blue jeans, Gary and witeh high tops, black skull tattoo on neck / jerk , mean , checher, cute, abouves,smart/Ashley/good friend of keith norman/moved out of rhmye City/was Ashley boyfriend be for they broke up because Ashley didn't feel safe with him

Adam/16/boy/blonde spikey hair,brown glasses,light brown eyes,greenblue hodede,blue jeans,black sneakers/kind,nerd,coder,very smart,funny,gets bully/Vic/roger Clifford,Vic,Ashley,hiro Morgan/none

Junior/15/boy/black pixel cut hair,green eyes,Aqua shirt,gold rip up jacket,black pants,gold high tops/hot,rich,popular, bully,break dancer,cool,dumb,secretly gay/Otto , staye/crush is Adam/none/

Emma/15/girl/brown long hair,dark blue eyes,light green headband,light purple dress,light green jacket,gold pumps/cute, cheer captain, bully,smart,popular,beautiful/junior/staye,jessica/twin brother named Otto /none

Otto/15/boy/brown pixel cut hair,dark blue eyes,white shirt,black leather jacket,green rip up jeans,sliver high tops/kind,popular,smart,hot,football captain,cool/Vic/junior, the whole football team/twin sister named Emma/staye

Staye/15/blonde long hair, pink headband,pink dress,light blue eyes,light blue jacket,white pumps/ super popular,bully,pretty,rich,cute,smart/none/Emma,junior/neice of ogla Ellison/Otto /bully vic

Vic/14/girl/brown hair with hot pink,purple, and dark blue highlights, brown eyes,purple glasses,purple shirt,Jean jacket,pink and Aqua leggings,black and white tennis shoes/kind,smart,plays the guitar,very good singer,gets bully/Otto/Tim goodman,carina Mitchell,eiliam Christian/none/none/was on maximum music/

Ashley/22/girl/works for PCL/blond hair, green eyes , blue shirt ,light pink skirt , pink pumps,White lab coat and the PCL work bange/kind, very smart , loves any Pokemon , careing /Wallace Carroll/nina O'Hare/none

Sadie/25/girl/co tv producer at GNN /black long hair ,Aqua blue eyes , light purple truttle neck , tan jeans, and black shoes/ sassy, bossy , kind , smart / roger Clifford/Amanda blackstone,roger Clifford,Brad McMaster,Ashley,Tim goodman/moved away from rhyme city / none yet / shares a officie with roger Clifford

justin / 27/ boy / thief/ brown pixel cut,black star tattoo on neck,brown eyes , white shirt, blaack pants , gray shose/ qiuck,smart,kind , badboy/ Carina Mitchell/ none yet / faimly all dead / none yet / dislike Brad Mcmaster

Jessica/27/girl/researcher at PCL/brown long hair,light purple eyes,purple shirt,light green shirk, greenblue pumps/sassy,,archenemy of Ashley,smart, heartbreaker/Wallace Carroll/Keith Norman/twin brother named jace/none

Jace/27/boy/police officer/brown short hair,light purple eyes,dark green suit and tie,light green dress shirt,black dress shoes/kind,sweet,friendly,smart/Amanda blackstone/Justin,Wallace Carroll,Brad McMaster/twin sister named Jessica/none

((Slip up...

You're supposed to sign in your characters of Choice here:

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/67756

Silly!

((Thread still remains. Come join... one and all))
Ruthie Williams was walking about, with Ivory trailing behind her, him trying to catch up and Queenie hanging from her arms. Since she - I mean Queenie, lost her one and only map, they now had to wander aimlessly around, asking other trainers where the closest city was and if they could lend some potions she could use to heal up her team. So it was day 2, right? Right as Ruthie was trying to figure out the day they was stuck in, Queenie snarls and struggled to get out of Ruthie's grip. She didn't want to get injured right as they were lost, so she let go and Queenie plopped onto the ground and ran off. Ruthie made sure to followed the Salandit, losing track of the path she was supposed to follow.

Ruthie Williams wrote:
Ruthie Williams was walking about, with Ivory trailing behind her, him trying to catch up and Queenie hanging from her arms. Since she - I mean Queenie, lost her one and only map, they now had to wander aimlessly around, asking other trainers where the closest city was and if they could lend some potions she could use to heal up her team. So it was day 2, right? Right as Ruthie was trying to figure out the day they was stuck in, Queenie snarls and struggled to get out of Ruthie's grip. She didn't want to get injured right as they were lost, so she let go and Queenie plopped onto the ground and ran off. Ruthie made sure to followed the Salandit, losing track of the path she was supposed to follow.

Pidgetta: *seeing a Shadow coming closer and closer* Stoutland, Use Roar on the shadow. Who ever it is... we need to know if it's friendly... or a enemy.

Jessie: *To his Fearow* Fearow, Scout around... Draw out whoever it is that belongs with that shadow.

Pidgetta's Stoutland and Jessie's Fearow... pressed on to check on seeing who the shadow was attached to. They didn't know who it was... but they had to find out. Quick.
Beastie hopped out, and screeched a “ferocious” battle cry.

Ruthie had slowed down after chasing Beastie, gasping for air as she stopped. She looked around, wondering where in the world that sneaky lizard could be at. She couldn’t be too far, could she? Ivory was already in front of her, trying to help her find Beastie. She couldn’t manage to loose a Pokémon now...
((Pssst, anyone?))

Ruthie Williams wrote:
Beastie hopped out, and screeched a “ferocious” battle cry.

Ruthie had slowed down after chasing Beastie, gasping for air as she stopped. She looked around, wondering where in the world that sneaky lizard could be at. She couldn’t be too far, could she? Ivory was already in front of her, trying to help her find Beastie. She couldn’t manage to loose a Pokémon now...

Pidgetta looked to see who it was as Stoutland and Fearow spotted the one veining from the shadow.

Fearow had then let out a screech...

"Feaaarrrooooow!" "Feeaaaaarrrrrrooooowwww!"

Jessie: *Looking to see Fearow coming down and preparing to use gust on the human. To uncover the one that belonged to the shadow.

Macie: *Calling out her Crawdaunt* Crawdaunt, Come on out, Sea Dream. I need you to block the encountering individual. Don't let her get away!

Seconds later...

"Crawdaunt!"

Who was that girl... Was she friend... or foe?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rising Star Pokemon Roleplay Adventure(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus