Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Let's...just.....STAR TREK!

Jess (played by Abigail_Austin) Topic Starter

"Would you like to join me?" Riker asked. He pulled a chair out.

Jess looked back at Pix and widened her eyes. The look said, "Can you believe this?" She turned back to the Commander.

"I'll leave to," she replied. She self-consciously tucked her hair behind her ear on one side and sat down in the chair.

He noticed her look back at Pix and Natasha. "Would your friends like to join us?" he asked. "I...I'd like to meet the new people aboard," he said magnanimously.

Jess looked back at them and waved them over.
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin) Topic Starter

((later you guys got to run for now. Carry on! Thanks Vol))
Pix glanced over again where Jess was hopefully making progress on the first officer, curious about the steps taken in her cultures mating rituals. She then stared a moment at the redhead expectantly, wondering why it was she hadn't introduced herself yet, or even declared what she had wanted. She didn't have to wonder long before the interruption came from behind her.

"What are we having?" Guinan asked from behind the bar. Pix spun around on the stool to greet the intruder who's face twisted curiously as she considered Pix.

"Oh, uh...do you have Eola?" Pix asked curiously.

"I'm afraid I've never heard of it," Guinan responded.

"Oh," Pix said with disappointment, looking down at the bar thinking for a moment. She looked back up to Guinan before proceeding, "Well, I'll just take whatever oil you have then."

"Okay," Guinan said, then looking to this redhead standing nearby to Pix, "And for you?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Let's...just.....STAR TREK!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus