Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Abby normal (played by Deredere)

She grabbed the mysterious lunch meatloaf, frozen strawberries, and nacho chips that she added with cheese and electricuted it to fry it and make some nachos and sat by Aayden.
Ben (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

Suddenly, over the horizon, a woman approaches. Her right side of brown hair was shaved, but the left side floofed up but still covered her left eye as it sloped down then finally curled up. The curl was neon green, which faded into a light brown. Vei's eyes are a dark brown, but she wears a beige t-shirt and and blue jeans. As she comes into Ben's view, she runs up to him and launches herself into a hug. "Ben! I haven't seen you since the Yialu incident!" Vei exclaimed. "Yeah... how have you been?" He replied. "Eh, good. Nothing interesting happens when you're not around." They walk inside into the cafeteria again.
William (played by william-12689)

((could a person introduce me???))

((Oh, sure! I guess just walk to the school and my characters will handle the rest.))

((ok thanks))

*pushes open the front doors to the school and walks in* Wow!
Aayden Frost (played by ora)

((Brb))

Vei nudges Ben. "Wait. Somebody else is coming, we should probably greet them." Ben nods, and they both walk to William. "Ello!" She exclaims. Her Australian/Irish accent pops. "Hello." He waves.

((Okay.))

((thanks))

((You're welcome! Anything to help.))

Oh hello, nice to meet you

"Nice to meet you too. It's lunch hour right now, I guess find your homeroom and locker and get set up." Ben says. Vei kind of smiles to herself.

Aayden took a small break and looked outside the cafeteria window. It was comforting to see the moon outside but also strange, he wasn't used to seeing it so high in the sky. When he lived with his teacher it was always just above the Horizon with the sun at the opposite end.

It was odd, to say the least, but also nice.

Ok thanks, I guess I will go find a locker and a planner

Ben and Vei walk back to the lunch room, realizing it was almost the next class period.

*walks down the hall and into the office and gets a schedule and a locker*

Benji sits down, grabs an agenda out of his backpack, and looks at what class is next. ((Should we have everyone have the same classes so we can always be on the same page? Also, what period is it?))

((It's P.E and I think that would be a good idea.))

((Okay. Um... I guess until I get to ask everyone I'll make up a schedule for both of them.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus