Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Selene (played by Rosa)

((Fair warning i keep dozing off. So jusy in case , night))
Ben (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

((Good night!))
Wade (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

"Y-yeah I know he i-isn't real"
Aayden Frost (played by ora)

"Im sorry but who is Frankinstine?"

"A scientist who made a monster using a abnormal brain, the monster was nice but looked scary so he was hated"

"Oh okay. The guy sounds interesting."

"He's a fictional character"

"Yeah I know but it still sounds like a good story."

He laughs"Guess so"
Abby normal (played by Deredere)

"Just a spoiler alert, the monster and his creator die. So yeah." she scratches her head.
William (played by william-12689)

*walks into Cafetirea* oh hello

She jumps a bit "Oh, you scared me!"

A strange teen walks into school, a mechanical dog following him. The dog had gears piercing out of it's back, but it walked like a regular dog. On it was an engraved collar with a rune serving as the nametag. The whole entire contraption was made out of gold, but somehow the jaw is holding up a small bookbag. Ben himself was wearing a black sweater, almost matching his dark unruly (and floofy) hair that seems to have large segments as grey. He also wore a long velvet coat colored gray, embroidered with what seems to be neon blue thread. His skin is a dark brown, complimenting his dark green eyes. After quickly getting settled, he walks into the cafeteria.

She went to pet his mechanical dog. Sparks flew across her neck. When she tried pet his dog, she accidentaly over circuit the wires and short fused it "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" She cried hard and felt really sorry.

"It's okay, you only disrupted the magic flow. It operates via the rune. No wires involved." He had a British/Scottish accent, but before you could even analyze him, he hugged her. He felt... warm, but very cold in a way. You notice a large scar on his right cheek that was a dark pale color.

The dog yips, and the lights in its eyes are restored. It then folds into a medium sized cube, but not before you realize it was a a type of rottweiler. ((forgot to add that sentence.))

Abby was curious and tried to examine him. But she could , he hugged her. His arms and heart were warm,but his hands were cold. She looked at him; seeing a scar on his cheek " You have a scar too?" she asked.

"Yeah." He just shrugs, examines the cube, and puts it into his backpack.

She smiled at Ben and points to she scar on her neck attached with bolts.

"Cool. I have another scar but..." He blushes lightly. Ben looked at the other people, embarrassed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus