Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Wade (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

"fahrenheit"
Again, what? I use celcius I have this one.. pretty sure the other question I answered is wrong* .. is it twelve? The last question? * shows was his papper*

"53.6 degrees fahrenheit, not 12 degrees celcius"
* he writes it down* thank you , you never told me that they punish you if you skip class, I skipped math class once and I get cuaght. You know how odd it is hearing someone lecture you in your full name? All I really got was "Alexander Nickoals Ravenwood, do you know the rules around skipping, and bla bla bla!
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage went to her dorm and greeted her roommate.
* he glances at sage* her dorm is near us , hm

"farther from mine then yours, we aren't roommates anymore, they switched over to two person dorms remember"
*he shrugs*I normally stay in the woods so im hardly here, there is a nice abandoned cabbain that is nice I just sneak on campus *winks*as long as I come to class on time no one suspects a thing

"so do you want me to go out there"
Selene (played by Rosa)

Eclipse walks by looking half dead. "I retract my previous comment of math being just math.. These teachers are insane.! Where im from math did not have letters in it! What torture is this??"
You can if you want I just like the seneary better there.. and the closet space is better non of my clothing gets wrinkles

"its called calculus"he says

"you are worried about wrinkles in your clothes?"
All my clothing is designer hun and it cant be ironed either gental wash only dry clean the rest a single wrinkle can mess up the whole design! I'm only here becuse I was forced to tonight though I'm sneaking out to the cabin
Selene (played by Rosa)

Eclipse rants waving her arms. "Calculus?? I dont need Calculus"

She looks at Alexander. "Oh hi by the way"

"how rich are you to have that many designer clothing"

"and hi eclipse"
Hey girly!!!!I was just explaining designer clothing to Wade * smiles*and the abainded cabin I decided to call home intsed if the dorms* looks at wade* I'd explain how I do it but I'd basily be explaining a prostitute

"...oh"
Selene (played by Rosa)

Eclipse looks at him. "Cabin? ...what is..a cabin?"
Ya... it's a side thing when im not holding up vampire laws, to be honest though I'm just rushing through classes I have enough credits now to be considered a senior I want to get this degree thing done so that I can work and buy more clothing, Kim K has some things out and they are niceeeeeee
Hun cabins are small houses in woods I currently took over a two bedroom cabin that was left to rot, I fixed it up and have been staying there since its still on campus too it's just kinda far

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus