Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

If you are asking for the spare room you can have it just dont feeak out when I eat * luaghs* wade can come along too if he wants to see it
Wade (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

"I want to come to, thank you very much for offering"
* he stands up and jumps out a window like it us casual* he pauses when being near the woods* come if you land in a tree and then climb down it wont hurt
Selene (played by Rosa)

Eclipse gulps slightly. "Im not very corrdinated but...okay..."
She climbs out the window and looks at the tree. " ok...1...2...3!"
She makes a leap and barely makes it, then climbs down. "Haha! Ive never done that before! Woohoo!"
Come on wade darling after you we just have to go straight into the woods

He jumps out not aiming at the tree instead using his water as a geyser to slow himself down, wetting everyone next to the floor where it hits
Selene (played by Rosa)

Eclipse wipes the water from her face.
"Thank you wade....i needed a bath anyway..." There was a hint of sarcasim in her statement.

He laughs"sorry could have warned you first couldn't I"
* blinks... my hair gel... never mind I have more * nice abilities by the by *he climbs down the tree* after this we go striaght north.

"ok"he nods and starts walking
* looks back at wade well he walks* so how are classes for you since you dont have to rush everything

"pretty fun actually"
I'm glad it is, I'd be having more fun but highschool just isnt for me, when you have been out in the adult world as long as I have which is a little over four centuries. Its so much more then just this, not that all of this is bad felicity you okay?
Selene (played by Rosa)

Eclipse walks behind them looking around.
* he stops in his tracks and puts facility on his shoulders* here if too think the seneary is good wait untill tou see it from my view* he keeps walking*

"felicity? what about her"
She was quite, the quiet ones make me worry so I must make sure that she is involved! She needs to suck in our confidence and strength trust me before I was a vampire I was just like her
Selene (played by Rosa)

Eclipse stays close. "..i think she is my roommate...but i forget easily. However i think she is nice."
Eclipse looks around. "When you have a chance i do have a question"

"what is it"
Selene (played by Rosa)

"Well ive heard a bunch of talk about a prom. And dates to prom. What is it? Is it a tortnent? And am i too late to go? And what is a date"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus