Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ERMEGERD! ZAMBIES! (Closed to New Members)

Nicky paused, hiding behind his tree. It had been a long time since he had gotten his hands on any food, he was tired, and now he was stuck in this forest next to the highway with a bunch of dang zombies.
Not very fun at all.
At this point he wished he had an Uzi or a flamethrower or even a simple grenade (cuz that was a LOT of zombies over there) but right now he only had his katana.
"Just you and me, Reaper," he sighed, straightening his bandana around his neck, "just you and me."
He considered just dashing out and running, but that probably wouldn't work. He also considered dashing out and cleaving some zombie heads, but that wouldn't work either.
If only he had someone to help get him out of this mess...
Curiosity (played anonymously)

It was at this point that a man suddenly appeared, wearing a fedora, jeans, and a suit coat over a black AC/DC t-shirt. He was holding a sword too big for his own good, and began swinging it through zombies like a hot knife through butter.

"Hehehe... Fun."
Nicky Lee (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

(AC/DC YESSSS! I like this guy already xD)

Nick frowned when he heard the evil chuckles and peered around his tree again. "The heck..."
He watched the dude whacking zombies, deciding that his sword was cool.

After the mess was cleaned up, the sword disappeared and the man straightened his jacket.

Out of seemingly nowhere, the song "Shoot to Thrill" began playing.

Curiosity pulled a fully automatic machine pistol from the inside of his suit coat just as more zombies began to approach the loud music. He blasted away, now cackling like a maniac.

This continued until the end of the song.

After that was over, there seemed to be a surprising lack of the walking dead anywhere in the near vicinity. The gun was tossed aside as if it were a piece of trash, and suddenly the man was... Chewing bubble gum?

The tree Nick was hiding behind was suddenly made of butterflies, which flew away as quickly as possible.

The strange man turned to him and smiled. Although his eyes were covered by some really bad-to-the-bone aviators, the smile seemed to be friendly enough.

"Hey kid! This is fun!"

Nick jumped back instinctively, holding his sword out in front of him.
"To you, the Magic Conjurer, maybe," he grumbled, holding tight to his sword as if afraid the thing most precious to him would transform into a back of fluffy bunnies. "But for us mere mortals, not really."

If he wasn't wearing aviators, he would probably have a wild look in his eye. He was already grinning like a maniac.

"Magic? Me? PFFFT. Heck naw. I just have a better understanding and knowledge of space time than you do. Come on, let's go blast some! Foll-AAAAAAHHHH!"

And just like that, the man was bitten. It appears that a zombie had snuck up behind him and took a tasty chomp out of his left shoulder. The man disappeared within a few seconds, randomly, and the tree was suddenly back in its place.

"..."
He stood there, quite confused. He never would've admitted it, but this was the weirdest thing he'd seen since this all went down, and he decided that he needed to drink more water. He was probably dehydrated.
Yuki and Yuka (played anonymously)

(hey , ill be usng these guys yuki and yuka , though im changing them a bit.. on their profile it says that they are half elf half demon but for this ill make them human kids with weird psychic powers, no to mention they are pretty creepy)

On top of a small building not to far from where the two men stood yuki and yuka stood with their feet dangling off the edge of the buildings roof. the held hands as one of the butterflys flew up and landed on yuki's nose causing them t laugh quietly together. It was then that the saw the man get bitten and disappear. They were now very curious, so they stood up and ran inside and started heading down stairs.

(Yay xD poor nick is gonna be insane by the time we're done with him)

Nick sighed, backing up and sheathing his katana. He slipped off silently into the woods, since it would be dangerous to hang around here any longer.
Raden Clark (played anonymously)

A man had watched all of the action he had a large pack, filled to the brim with food and other supplies. He two swords and a pistol strapped to his thigh. "You kids need any assistance?"

(Wait- who are you talking to? Yuki and yuka or nick?)

(haha sorry, you, Nick, I should have had clarified.)

(Oh xD)

"Oh, now what?" Nick turned around to face Raden, looking highly exasperated. "Let me guess- you're going to summon a high powered machine gun out of nowhere, blast a bunch of zombies away, and then disappear as soon as you came."

He laughed. "Boy, I'm no sorcerer." Flipped his gun around. "Just, highly skilled." He looked curiously at the boy. "So." He looked around. "What the hell happened to your friend?" (Is it okay if a swear once or twice??? Its my characters personality.)

(Yeah, sure)

"I have no idea. I'm still not sure who he was or what he was doing." He eyed Raden's gun cautiously, twirling his sword to release some of his nervous energy.

He opened up his pack. He reached in the pack and grabbed a piece of nice warm raisin bread, and tossed it to the boy. "You hungry at all sun." He flipped the gun high in the air and then caught it and stuck it in his holster. he then pulled out a small canteen of water and tossed it to the boy, then slowly started walking toward him. "A boy like you shouldn't be out here on your own." (How old is Nick?)

(Hmm... Lets say 14. How old is Raden?)

Nick caught both things, almost dropping his katana. He hastily stuffed it back in its sheath, glancing around and then back at Raden, his dark green eyes slightly narrowed as if expecting there to be a catch.
"I can handle myself," he muttered quietly, backing against a tree and biting the bread in half. He was extremely hungry, after all.

(Raden is 21)

"You and your friend there almost got killed. You need some," He flipped the gun up and shot a bird that was in the tree above Nick. "Protection." He grinned menacingly and started walking toward the boy. "Have you got anyone else to watch you back?" He was only ten feet away from the boy. "You should come with me boy, I have shelter."

Nick flinched at the sound of the gunshot, ducking away as the bird fell out of the tree. He took a deep breath to steady himself, staring at Raden cautiously. He wasn't sure what to make of this man; the way he was acting was making him nervous. It was hard to tell what his next move was going to be, and Nick didn't like being caught off guard.
He braced himself to run if Raden attacked... Better be safe than sorry.

He looked at the boy in the eyes. "No need to be nervous." He looked at his gun and swords. "I am not going to use these on you." He put his hand on his gun and sword as if he is suspecting the young boy to attack, even though he could easily just snap the boys neck with his bare hands. "Come, I have a house you can stay in."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ERMEGERD! ZAMBIES! (Closed to New Members)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus