Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » How old were you when you started rping? And...

Rogue-Scribe

I posted back on page 1 about when I started ‘game’ RP’ng, but if live action RP counts, my neighbourhood friends and I would play ‘Combat’ around the neighbourhood with our cap-Thompsons and Garands and sticks and pine cone grenades and such, and we all wanted a turn at playing Sgt Saunders. If that counts, then I was six.
Maeve

I think I was about 10 or 11. I first started on a chat log site called chatango which I found on an anime site where I watched Naruto lol
My first character was an older and highly based version of myself - terrible, I know. Such a dramatic little shit, always the damsel in distress. It was bad.

By 13 or 14, I moved on to Quotev where I actually met a friend who I really grew with as a role player. By then, I learned to make in depth characters though most of them were personal interpretations of countries/cities/states - I was very involved in the Hetalia fandom. Unfortunately after four years of friendship, we stop being friends and I stopped role-playing as I was really heartbroken over the ending of our friendship.

I started getting back into role-playing about a few months ago yet no site really peaked my interest until joining RPR. Now I'm here to stay :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » How old were you when you started rping? And...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus