Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

I thought I might introduce myself and say what things I like.

Music: rock and basically all kinds of metal.
Movies: My favourite movies are The Departed, Sin City, Inception, Reservoir Dogs, Alien, Aliens, The Dark Knight and Face/Off. I generally like Crime and Gangster movies.
Books: My favourite books are The Shining by Stephen King and The Godfather by Mario Puzo.

I am thinking about writing a book.

Anyways thats me.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Metalhead! Welcome to RPR, it's good to have you here. :) By the sound of the things you like, I think you'll fit right in with the rest of us!

Have you ever RPed before? Do you have any questions about this place? We'll be happy to help! <3
ThatMetalheadGamer Topic Starter

I don't have much questions and yes I have roleplayed before.
I'm playing catch up with newbies!

Welcome! Hopefully you've been having a great time so far here. The people here are very awesome and friendly. If you haven't already, you should check out the forums and all they have to offer. Don't be afraid to converse with people.

Auto response out of the way, we like newbies around here... to eat. >_> *coughs* sorry. Your name is quite awesome. I'm a media junkie... books, movies, music... love all of it, and there isn't a single thing you listed that I don't like XD. That aside... I do hope you're enjoying yourself, the community here is quite amazing and helpful.

Welcome again! I hope to see you around.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus