Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Domain and Alternate Realities (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for somebody that wants to join my game. You don't need any knowledge going into it and there's plenty of information on the character page. The setting is Modern day. The themes will be Dark Fantasy. Adult themes like violence and sexuality are fine.

Information: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=22733

Concept: There are two worlds. Our world (The Light world) and the alternate plane (The Dark world). You are unaware of this alternate dimension, but it affects your life more than you understand. Your path will cross with somebody from this alternate plane of existence. Will you let this person pull you into the chaos? Will you fight it? Will you harness this other world for your own power? If you are not careful, it will destroy you. This game is Dark Modern Fantasy. More info is on the character page

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Looking for 1 other players.

Feel free to ask me anything.
If you're looking for someone to play with still, I have two. Lucien Donnelley -- who is really "Lucas Donnelley" but he's been possessed. And I have Cody Wesson (with or without the angel--it's up to you).

Take a look at them and let me know. This sounds write right up my alley.
Lygos Topic Starter

Excellent characters! I've sent you a message and we can work out the details.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Domain and Alternate Realities (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus