Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A random klutz appears...

Pendanati Topic Starter

WhatsInTheCube wrote:
MAINE uses ‘Welcome, Pleasure, Pain’!
Hello! I am Maine. I’m looking forward to a RP, if that’ll ever happen. Also, looking forward to any questions you may have! You’ve officially been welcomed by the absolute worst of the cenobites. Congratulations. Have a wonderful time in this site, and that first move may have been effective or not. I don’t know. :)

Thank you, I'm looking forward to what this site will present me with!
Pendanati Topic Starter

FlamingPsycho wrote:
*slides in* *falls flat on face* *swears for an exceedingly long time*

Welcome, to the RP Repository! I am absolutely stoked to see you here and glad you've made the absolute life-changing decision to join us all as we slowly plot to take over the world!

I am FlamingPsycho, virus extraordinaire!

I've been roleplaying for a while and would love to RP with you now that you are here, lol. I'd also love to answer any questions you have!

So, if you need help or are just up for a roleplay, please please PLEASE PM me! I'm always around!

Well, nice meeting you! Enjoy our little haven here, and I hope to see you around!
giphy.gif

Haha, thanks very much, loved your 'intro' to that comment, had me in stitches.
Pendanati Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
Hey Pendanati, or Penny rather and welcome to the RPR!

What kind of roleplay do you fancy the most? Also, love the gif and your icon. Really pretty. <3

Hey there! Nice to meet you!

Typically I enjoy modern/romance rps, they are my kryptonite XD And thank you! I always struggle picking an icon ^^;
Pendanati Topic Starter

RainbowPitch wrote:
Hello and Welcome to RPR!! :D It's always exciting to have a new face in town, you'll be glad you joined! RPR is a very fun place to explore ideas, flesh out characters, meet new people, and make some friends, fictional or otherwise!

Also, I spy Mias and Elle! I love them!!

Hi there, lovely to meet another Mias and Elle fan! I haven't run into any before!
Hello and Welcome to RPR Penny! always a pleasure to see a new addition to the roleplay community, be they experienced or even new players! I enjoy sci fi rp especially but also fantasy adventures. Feel free to send me mail if you like :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A random klutz appears...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus