Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

silent_tales Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Luna! You seem like a cool person. I hope your character goes smoothly!

Thank you !
Hi Luna,

I'm also a Harry Potter Fan! What house are you in? I'm a ravenclaw. I was at first upset by my sorting but the more I learned about ravenclaw, the more I realized I really do fit in with that house. I wanted to be sorted into Slytherin, but I'm glad I got sorted correctly. You said your name was Luna, so you also must be very smart and eclectic. Welcome! I'm up for roleplaying with you anytime! Just send me a message.
silent_tales Topic Starter

SoaringKestrel wrote:
Hi Luna,

I'm also a Harry Potter Fan! What house are you in? I'm a ravenclaw. I was at first upset by my sorting but the more I learned about ravenclaw, the more I realized I really do fit in with that house. I wanted to be sorted into Slytherin, but I'm glad I got sorted correctly. You said your name was Luna, so you also must be very smart and eclectic. Welcome! I'm up for roleplaying with you anytime! Just send me a message.

I'm in Slytherin actually, funny thing is, I wanted to be in Ravenclaw. And thank you so very much for the welcome, I'll be sure to send you a message when I've completed some of the other roleplays I'm taking part in :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus