Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval/fantasy/romance RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi there everyone! I'm Kirsten, 23 year old female. I've been RPing off and on for about 10 years now. I prefer third person and at least a paragraph reply, and typically will match my partner's length, and I do prefer if my RP partner can be mostly consistent and at least a few replies a week. I don't do smut (implied intimacy and fade to black is okay) and am most comfortable RPing with other females and doing MxF pairings. Mature themes such as violence or cursing and such is okay.

SO now to my current plot idea and RP I've been itching to do. My female human character is a part of a band of mercenaries (one of the few females in the group) and your character (can be human or another fantasy race) is also part of the group. They've fought alongside each other and been comrades for several years and have slowly grown respect and loyalty to each other and NOW may be growing romantic feelings for each other (bonus points for the male being a higher ranking person or their leader so it's more drama or need to be a secret).

I had started an RP along these lines several years back but my partner sizzled out and I've been dying to do something similar. My problem seems to be that I'm looking for a male character and I like RPing with other females lol (typically I'm totally down to play the guy, I'm just really wanting to do this plot/character :))

I'm also open to anything more modern fantasy or marvel/x-men type world setting as well!
Kekreations Topic Starter

Still looking :)
This does look promising, and I do have a character in mind that would fit into your story plot as well. I'll be happy to discuss more about this in PM if that's okay with you. I look forward for hearing back from you. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval/fantasy/romance RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus