Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » A hiatus might be needed

Kassidis_Daddy Topic Starter

Well, im thinking about either closig my accoubr for good, orjust taking a break from RPR. Thats not to say i havent enjoyed this site, or the people on it,but, to just get it out there,i may be getting a divorce and ive got a lot on my plate...
Kassidis_Daddy

Well, im thinking about either closig my accoubr for good, orjust taking a break from RPR. Thats not to say i havent enjoyed this site, or the people on it,but, to just get it out there,i may be getting a divorce and ive got a lot on my plate...
Yuka

Ouch, my sympathies. Maybe a hiatus? No need to fully close it if you may make a return at some point.

And it just got a tad crummier...
I'm sorry to hear :(, but I agree with disducibus, no need to close it for good, yet.

Yeah, ive decided to just keep going with the ones im in, and just not do anything new. Maybe, if i need a distraction and things are slow... it just sucks.
Yeah I understand things can get rough, but you'll get through it. If need anyone to talk to I'd be glad to chat to help get your mind off of things and such even RP if you'd like, though I see you probably wouldn't do that, which is just fine.

ForsakenAngel wrote:
Yeah I understand things can get rough, but you'll get through it. If need anyone to talk to I'd be glad to chat to help get your mind off of things and such even RP if you'd like, though I see you probably wouldn't do that, which is just fine.
Distractions are my friend right now lol. But, always gotta cheer up.
You already gave yourself the reccomendation I was going to give you: stick with the RP's you're in right now (maybe narrow them down to a few if there's too much) and keep going at your own pace :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » A hiatus might be needed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus