Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Adding Pictures!

Right then. How do you add a picture straight from your PC/Laptop to a forum/profile and so on?

I feel like I'm missing something and probably can find out easily.

Thanks in advance!
In the forums, you don't. It has to be uploaded elsewhere first.

If it's a personal avatar you're trying to do, basic instructions are here. For character profiles, it's much the same, but you do it from the pages editing the character.

If it's images in a character profile, you use the gallery widget. :)
Mr_Stick Topic Starter

Thanks.

I kinda....don't wanna post it "elsewhere" or whatever. Dang.....so either share my art, or don't. Harumph

Yeah anyways, thanks.
Mr_Stick wrote:
I kinda....don't wanna post it "elsewhere" or whatever.
All you need is an image hosting site, which the majority of are private hosts without having to share it with anybody on there (unlike deviantArt or Instagram).

Imgur has the option to upload privately, so you can then share it with only the people you want to see it (e.g. on here). ImgBB is another option, again only visible to those you share the direct link with. Have a look around - googling something like 'top free image hosting sites' would be a great place to get started!

Another option would be to utilise a character's gallery wigit, as Novalyyn mentioned, and uploading your artwork there. That way, no external sites are involved.

You are on: Forums » Help » Adding Pictures!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus