Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Royal Mile Inn, open for guests (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Str: 12
Dex: 13
Con: 14
Int: 10
Wis: 8
Char: 15
((Sorry for the many many many posts ;-;))
((*;-; ))
Meyeira (played by EarlyGrey)

Here's my girl. Any feedback on how I've done the stats would be great! I've taken her race into consideration, but I'm not sure if the class weighs in any on the base stats at all.
Brenna (played by Juls)

Meyeira wrote:
Here's my girl. Any feedback on how I've done the stats would be great! I've taken her race into consideration, but I'm not sure if the class weighs in any on the base stats at all.

I think you'd just straight up add the plus values to the scores, so would end up with:

STR 8
INT 11
DEX 16
WIS 12
CON 13
CHA 15

And then in play, your score determines what you add (or subtract) from a d20 roll:

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Ability%20Scores#content

STR 8 (-1)
INT 11
DEX 16 (+3)
WIS 12 (+1)
CON 13 (+1)
CHA 15 (+2)

(I'm not certain how the 'Bard' class effects stats. I don't think it does at all, since Rogue didn't effect my stats, but I've never played a Bard, so am not 100% sure!)
Pint (played anonymously)

Not 100% sure about 5e (I only play Pathfinder *pushes glasses up*) but as far as I know class doesn't alter stats outside of effects such as Barbarian rage given plus strength and some Bardic performances giving more Charisma bonus. Either way they'd be temporary bonuses and wouldn't reflect in the actual character sheet until in play.
Akuma Shinoji (played by wolfydere)

Brenna wrote:
Meyeira wrote:

I think you'd just straight up add the plus values to the scores, so would end up with:

STR 8
INT 11
DEX 16
WIS 12
CON 13
CHA 15

And then in play, your score determines what you add (or subtract) from a d20 roll:

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Ability%20Scores#content

STR 8 (-1)
INT 11
DEX 16 (+3)
WIS 12 (+1)
CON 13 (+1)
CHA 15 (+2)

(I'm not certain how the 'Bard' class effects stats. I don't think it does at all, since Rogue didn't effect my stats, but I've never played a Bard, so am not 100% sure!)

Bard doesn't effect stats usually the canon classes don't effect stats but non-canon classes have a tendency to give a certain bonus to certain skills or stats

Ah, brilliant! Thank you all so much! <G> I'll tidy her profile up a little in the morning and if she gets the all clear, I'll compose a first post then.

Edit: Malcolm, I've just gone ahead and written an introductory post up; please let me know if you'd like anything changed at all. <3 I did my perception roll using wisdom, I hope this is correct? I wasn't sure if it should have been charisma instead! I also hope I didn't have to actively add anything for Keen Senses.
Sorry to be the newbie at this, I hope I'll pick it all up quickly as we go. ^^;
Malcolm Topic Starter

Thanks for the post EarlyGrey. Yes, wisdom modifies perception checks. Charisma is for persuading someone.
Sarena (played by Cherry_Red)

Malcolm wrote:
Please stat up Sarena and Akuma as D&D 5e (loosely) characters, 1st or 2nd level.

The inaugural post is in the Fantasy Roleplay forum.

I have no clue how to do that honestly. I don't play D&D
Malcolm Topic Starter

Sarena looks like a bard. You have stats on 3-18 (3 six-sided dice) for Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Dexterity (speed of reaction and manual ability), Constitution (general health) and Charisma.
Pint (played anonymously)

For the sake of completion these are Pint's stats since I never got around posting 'em anywhere.

Str: 16 (+3)
Dex: 14 (+2)
Con: 16 (+3) (+2 for Dorf)
Int: 10
Wise: 12 (+1) (+2 for Dorf)
Char: 8 -1 (-2 for Dorf)
What worthless farm dogs this bald Mick guy has. :-p

I love my kitties, but my terrier kills more rodents than all 3 of 'em put together. lol

And dang it... I feel like I should have played my ranger character who is all about animals! Ah well, Brenna needed an adventure...
Haha I can second that - farm cats might be amazing at catching mice but my two siamese are absolutely useless! Had a huge spider in the house the other day that I was (almost) too feared to get rid of, tried "sicking" my cats on it and they offered it a paw before continuing to sit and watch me deal with it instead. XD

I like Brenna though! I'm looking forward to really getting into the RP with everyone, it looks like a really colourful and diverse little group of characters. <3

The dogs at least like Akuma...That may be because of her being a Wolf-kin I don't know *Shrug*
Malcolm Topic Starter

Lupus is not a dog. He's a wolf.

That may explain it then!
Hey, could Nakon join? I added dnd-esque stats to his char sheet.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Royal Mile Inn, open for guests (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus